The colors for the Epi Neverfull!

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
I talked to the customer service rep. from louis vuitton and he told me that the Epi Neverfull will be released in Cyan, Citron, Figue, Fuschia, Indigo, Noir and Piment! This is great news! He did not give me the details about the Price! Hope this helps!:smile:

I talked to the customer service rep. from louis vuitton and he told me that the Epi Neverfull will be released in Cyan, Citron, Figue, Fuschia, Indigo, Noir and Piment! This is great news! He did not give me the details about the Price! Hope this helps!:smile:

Thank you for the info, Jolie! :flowers: This is the piece of information I have been waiting for...the only shame is that there will be no GM. I guess i will have to downsize because no matter how many gorgeous bags I have, nothing compares to NF in its practicality!

Do you know when it will be release?
Can't wait!!

It will be released on May 1st in the US and I think everywhere else as far as I know.:smile:

*~*Thanks so much for this info!!! :yahoo: *~*

Does anyone have pics?? My SA went through the lookbook with me, but this page was missing from her book~ I would love to see pics if anyone is able to snag a few--thanks