••• The City Steamer Clubhouse •••

For those of you with a PM city steamer, do you mind letting me know what you can fit in it? I've only seen the MM at stores and if I take the plunge on the PM it will be sight unseen. I appreciate your help and feedback [emoji173]️

For those of you with a PM city steamer, do you mind letting me know what you can fit in it? I've only seen the MM at stores and if I take the plunge on the PM it will be sight unseen. I appreciate your help and feedback [emoji173]️

IMG_1492009506.770633.jpg
IMG_1492009534.688909.jpg
What I currently carry in my CS PM.
I place the cles (currently use it as my wallet) and louis vuitton dustbag with the keys in the zippered part. The mini pochette, sunglass case, 6 key holder and garage door opener go in the main compartment. My sunglass case is sort of bulky.

IMG_1492009636.653006.jpg
IMG_1492009647.871580.jpg
The cosmetic pouch (PM) can fit inside with everything else.

I do not like the shape of my current cosmetic pouch for this bag. I plan on purchasing a TP19 or 15 to put my makeup inside, along with my first LV wallet, which should fit with everything posted in the first two photos. The CS PM holds more than I thought. HTH :smile:

View attachment 3665309
View attachment 3665312
What I currently carry in my CS PM.
I place the cles (currently use it as my wallet) and louis vuitton dustbag with the keys in the zippered part. The mini pochette, sunglass case, 6 key holder and garage door opener go in the main compartment. My sunglass case is sort of bulky.

View attachment 3665315
View attachment 3665320
The cosmetic pouch (PM) can fit inside with everything else.

I do not like the shape of my current cosmetic pouch for this bag. I plan on purchasing a TP19 or 15 to put my makeup inside, along with my first LV wallet, which should fit with everything posted in the first two photos. The CS PM holds more than I thought. HTH :smile:

This is amazing!! Thanks so much for posting I really appreciate it [emoji177] your bag is stunning!

Reactions: LVandChis
So I got the City Steamer MM in Galet today and not sure I'm in love. Maybe the silver hardware? I feel like I should've gotten in Noir with gold hardware. Thoughts?!View attachment 3655884

I think it looks beautiful. I was lusting over the black in grained leather and when I went to purchase it, I just questioned whether I was on love. They didn't have a Galet for me to look at but I'm on the market for a black/dark bag... I'm now on the waiting list for the City Steamer EW in navy/black/green. I now also think I prefer this bag in smooth leather although the grained leather will be more durable. I know that's not helping, although I'm trying to find the right CS for me, I don't think you can go wrong with any of them, the CS is classy and edgy and just beautiful in any leather and any colour.