••• The City Steamer Clubhouse •••

I held off on the smooth steamer for the same reason and now the grained leather has me teetering over the edge but I just bought two other bags so now isn't the time for me [emoji16]. if you like it more than the capucines, but need to sell it to fund the steamer, you should. I don't think there's such a thing as too many black bags because there's different styles for different occasions but if selling the capucines doesn't leave a void in your bag wardrobe then sell. If it were me, I'd have both [emoji4]
I am going to take another look as my SA had one brought in for me (but think it's the wrong size - she said GM but I prefer MM). Let's see if I can walk away from it! I have been purchasing way too many bags this year, too, which is why I need to sell some to help fund. I admire those that can maintain bag limits as I can't seem to get my collection down. Teetering - that is a great way to describe where I am at! :shocked:

I joined the Club! GM in Noir. I do worry about scratching the smooth leather, but LOVE the bag. Now my only concern is that I am going to get myself in trouble because it's coming out in Galet! A bag in Galet is on my "list" but now I'm hearing it's not coming in the grained leather?? I'll have to call my store and find out. The 800 number wasn't even showing the grained leather a few weeks ago....

Attachments

• 20160906_180126.jpg
    20160906_180126.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 2,118
Congrats and welcome to the club!! It's a very luxurious bag-- love the leather lining. I suspect more people will be joining us!
Thanks!! :smile: I love the lining too, but was going to look for a liner or organizer for it. ( Just to keep it in good condition and free of scratches) Anyone bought one or seen one that would work well in the CS?

oh congrats - i am so in love with the grain leather!!!!! How is the bag is it heavy what is the lining??? please give a review when you get a chance TFS

I would say it's medium heavy. Lighter than an SC pm but heavier than a soft lockit or babylone. i love that it's a tote but with a zippered section. The lining is leather-- it's a trade off-- a little extra weight for luxury. I'm glad it has a shoulder strap for another carry option. I wouldn't use it for a day in the city but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Beautiful color! How is the red color doing after one year? Any fading?

No fading observed. I accidentally had a tiny pencil mark on the side of the bag, and was able to rub it off with an eraser, and the mark was gone, while the red color still remains the same. This is the only red bag I have in my collection. The style and color combo of this bag makes it versatile - casual/funky to formal.

OMG!!!! So i went in to my local LV but the boutique was closed so i went into the LV in our SAKS and they just received the City steamer in the grained leather. So there is a Grey with silver hardware (so beautiful) and one that was two toned with Noir top and handle and Grey on the bottom with silver hardware. Sorry I don't have pics ...will try to post some but has anyone seen this?