The Chicago Marc by Marc Jacobs Store is Already Open!!! PICS of my Goodies!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
OMG!!

The Marc by Marc Jacobs store in Chicago (Bucktown) is already opened!:woohoo: Supposedly they were opening tomorrow but opened early (yesterday)! I'e never been in a MBMJ boutique but I was surprised at how big it was! They had TONS of super cute novelty items for the opening!:drool: They had TONS of cute MBMJ clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, all kinds of accessories, and they even had some Marc Jacobs handbags!!!!!!

I guess some MJ big wig flew in and had them work overtime to get the store open early! One of the guys said that all of the other MJ stores all over the world are going to shut down for this coming weekend... and all of them are coming to Chicago to party and celebrate the grand opening!! Is that crazy or what!!:wtf:

Anyway... here are a bunch of pics of some stuff I picked up...

Can I just say, the bag they pack your purchases in are sooooo cute!!
MarcbyMarcGrandOpening01.jpg

MarcbyMarcGrandOpening02.jpg

Are these not the cutest rainboots?!

MarcbyMarcGrandOpening03.jpg

MarcbyMarcGrandOpening04.jpg

MarcbyMarcGrandOpening05.jpg

Now for prices...

The rainboots were $15...
The keychains were $5 each...
The black bag was $15 or $16...
The little white bag was $5...
The umbrella was $12 or $15...
The coinpurse was $18...

congrats! i loved everything you purchased especially those rainboots. i tried to find the new york ones, but they didn't have them, so i had to settle for the plain blue ones instead. the promotional bag is awesome and hilarious!

That is too fabulous. Love your stuff. Um, I want to work for Marc Jacobs! Anyone who shuts down all the national offices and forces employees to go to Chicago for a party is my kind of boss. :tup:

Oh wow! Awesome stuff! I had never been in an M by MJ store until last week, and I too was blown away by how cool the store was. You got a great haul, and at great prices! :happydance: