**** The Chic Capucines Cavalcade Club ****

Yep she absolutely is! Btw is your black capucines in the size BB? Does it get very heavy when it’s fully stuffed? I tempted in getting the BB size next but I’m afraid it might be too heavy for my liking.

A little heavier but not by much. The thick strap definitely helps. The size is better for everyday because it fit much more.

prefect world consists of 2 lol

Reactions: cd0867
Finally got my hands on this beauty! It’s coming into the cooler months where I am, so I’m excited to wear it with some winter outfits. Question — should I waterproof it? I’m very careful with my bags but I’m conscious of the color transfer with the lighter color. Thanks!

View attachment 5357814
Congratulatios and enjoy this beauty! I would protect her from rain if I were you.

Hi everyone! I'm considering a Capucines MM but I'm curious if this is a practical handbag? I do work full time and now my job has transitioned to full time WFH (which is great) but unsure if I should get the MM or smaller size? TIA :smile:

Hi everyone! I'm considering a Capucines MM but I'm curious if this is a practical handbag? I do work full time and now my job has transitioned to full time WFH (which is great) but unsure if I should get the MM or smaller size? TIA :smile:
Hallo! I own the BB size and I wear her for some special events, as an evening out or theatre. I can put all my basics into the bag, but for a full time bag from day to evening, I would consider MM for a better capacity. On the other hand, Taurillon leather is a best quality one, very good for a bag worn to work, you must only be careful about sharp objects which could damage or scratch the linen. I hope you show us your chic Capucines soon! :heart:

Last edited: