~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

View attachment 3998485

Help ladies! Should I sell this baby? I don’t reach for it much - I’ve worn it max 10 times:sad:...and lately I’ve been obsessing over the possibility of buying a black jumbo with gold hardware! Pls help advise thoughts

Well, if I’m debating selling a bag, I try to use it one more time to see if I would part with it. And then I also get quotes from Yoogi’s closet, bag borrow or steal and fashionphile to see what I could get for it. That bag is in pretty high demand so you should get a decent amount. Then if you’re good with the quote, you can sell it to fund ur new bag! Good luck with ur decision!

I just got the same bag! So exciting, but I haven’t seen the bag online, except here. Do you have any more info why it seems so secret?
Thank you!! Congrats on your purchase too! I am not sure why the bag wasn't available online, the SA did say that it was a limited piece from the previous season. You mentioned in another post that you're considering swapping yours? What's your other bag option? ☺️☺️

Hi Cclover2013, here is a pic. I hope it helps! Also, Im new here and dont know how to properly tag people [emoji16]

View attachment 3996618

Here is the tag requested by unogirl [emoji4][emoji813]️

View attachment 3996619

Thank you for letting me share!

EEEEE! Bag twins! Congrats - looks great on you! I'm picking mine up today! I can't wait to see mine in person as well :smile: My SA had the new medium but had to call other stores to secure the old medium size :smile:

Reactions: peach_cobbler
I just got the same bag! So exciting, but I haven’t seen the bag online, except here. Do you have any more info why it seems so secret?
I just received this lavender beauty yesterday as my third Boy- she is really pretty and the iridescent leather has a decent shimmer, I’m so in love with her!unfortunately I’m not aware why the bag is not posted online...I’m interested to find out as well.