~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

I am debating on buying the boy bag below in the old medium size. This bag would be my first boy. Please let me know what you guys think. Do you guys prefer like the chevron or quilted pattern? In addition, do you think my current Chanel propeller bag is too similar to the boy bag?
I'm considering buying the propeller bag. Any thoughts on it once you have it? Can you post some mod shot. Would be grateful.

Reactions: pfsheen
I'm considering buying the propeller bag. Any thoughts on it once you have it? Can you post some mod shot. Would be grateful.

I actually don't have the propeller bag anymore. I actually loved the bag when I first bought it, but my taste changed over time. I just was not reaching for the propeller bag as much.
Pros- The calfskin is a very durable leather and I recieved many compliments when I had the bag. I loved opening the bag with classic C lock and it had the "boy bag" look. I would use a compact wallet and my daily essentials in the bag. Bag is very light weight and I loved the chain.

Cons- Just be careful if you rub the bag against a rough surface, it will scratch. Leather lotion can easily fix the issue. That advice can be given for any Chanel handbag or slg. If it makes your heart sing, then get it. I hope this helps.

I think it just depends on your color preferences. I'm more of a fall person and tend to stay with neutrals. But some can rock color with many outfits and have bags to switch between more often. It's a beautiful color. Just comes down to personal choice I think.
Thank u! I went for a diorama in a similar Colour instead as it's in grained calfskin but I will want a Boy at some point !! :smile: Also on the waitlist for a black mini :biggrin:

Reactions: Holliwood