**The Caissa Hobo and Tote Club**

Question - how well does the Caissa Hobo hold up with regular use? Does the gold hardware (particularly the "feet") scratch easy?.
Thanks!

I only had my Caissa hobo for 3 months before the edge of my glazing lifted off the edge. It's been almost 2 months and I'm still waiting for it from repairs [emoji29] it's a little frustrating to wait this long!
I think my bag is an isolated event as I haven't seen any other posts about it.

Anyone else using an organizer with their caissa hobo? Just sharing the Samorga organizer I ordered. I ordered the organizer for the LV Melie (I hope I spelled that right) which has 10 pockets and 1 main compartment. I love it!20170313_223052.jpg 20170313_223108.jpg 20170313_223232.jpg 20170313_223804.jpg

Reactions: fyn72
Anyone else using an organizer with their caissa hobo? Just sharing the Samorga organizer I ordered. I ordered the organizer for the LV Melie (I hope I spelled that right) which has 10 pockets and 1 main compartment. I love it!

Yes, I use the Chameleon insert in large. It works fantastic and I can use it in other purses as well. It definitely helps with the way the bag sits!

Added a Bold Key Holder and it did really made a difference. Feels more comfortable on the shoulder due to the drop.

OMG I love this idea! I might have to steal it! hahahah