The Body Shop Japanese cherry blossom

NO! But it's been ages since I've been to the Body Shop - I used to love the originals, like seaweed & birch, fuzzy peach (the original one; they've changed the formula somewhere along the line) and green apple :drool:

When they brought out all the new stuff, like moonflower etc, I really wasn't keen, but japanese cherry blossom sounds devine - I love sweet smells with a bit of tartness, or a nice 'tang.'

I'm going to go have a sniff tomorrow... what's it like? What did you get?

sweet jesus, where? who? what? when?

I remeber bath and body works had something of the same name. the memoirs of a geisha special in honor of that movie. but it was sold out fast!!

Somebody gave me the body lotion and the body spray for Christmas. I don't know but for some reason I had the idea in my head that the stuff from the Body Shop was crap. Anyway, I tried the lotion and wow, that stuff is incredible. Smells great and is really thick.

Also, I purchased their air fresheners, the ones that plug into the wall, in the cherry blossom. They smell so good.

I loved the one bath and body works had. I used to wear the Mango in the mix your own bath collection they had. I love that mango smell it was so fresh.. I am gonna brave the mall on a saturday and check this one out.