The Blissful Berri Club

I own a Berri PM and consider to replace the strap and two corners. Has anyone had their berri repair experience? LV quoted $480 before tax for the strap and two corners replacements. Is it worth? Thank you.

that seems like a great price to me! the bag will be new when they are done:smile:.
I just purchased one today in great condition with very little corner wear. I had my eye on a Sully pm but actually like this bag better with the plum interior. Love the canvas on these older bags..so much better than the Graceful to me. You’re right. I can just replace the corners and handle and it’s a brand new bag. Can’t wait to get her.

Reactions: Loriad
I just purchased one today in great condition with very little corner wear. I had my eye on a Sully pm but actually like this bag better with the plum interior. Love the canvas on these older bags..so much better than the Graceful to me. You’re right. I can just replace the corners and handle and it’s a brand new bag. Can’t wait to get her.
Did you get a MM or PM? Totally agreed with you, the Berri is so much nicer than Graceful. After seeing the price increase, I decided to keep it. I added my Petite Noe strap to make it look like Hobo Metis style.

Reactions: Louisgyal37