The black sheep cousin of the Twiggy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. saw this... have NO CLUE if it is real.. never ever seen it before and its lined in SHEEPSKIN. :wtf: remember when everything had sheepskin details 2 or 3 yrs ago? i bet thats when it is frfom...

but it's shape is similar to the twiggy with the mirror, similar handles to my 4 pocket tote and what looks like nice leather- maybe in that aviator family b/c of the similar details and the such... so here it is!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Auth-Balenciaga-Le-Dix-Leather-Brown-Black-Handbag_W0QQitemZ320008195881QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ETA: correction for major spelling errors! akk!

2. wow! I do believe it's real, just an old bag. I remember seeing one like it, but in bowler style.

3. cool! I think its real too... a lot of the details are repeated in recent "other" balenciaga styles and it just looks like a NG design.

4. It would make a great Yoga bag!

5. My immediate thought was "cat carrier"!! ;) (My kitty's is lined in sheepskin too.) I wonder if it's related to the aviator line as well? It has some elements of the collection - the sheepskin, pockets... hm.

6. hahaha. cat carrier! hahaha.

interesting bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice