The Betty or Rebecca Minkoff Morning After?

Feb 16, 2007
Hi ladies! Just wanted some input about which bag to buy...

I would either like a black large betty or MA in dark gray. I want a bag that can be both dressy and casual. Is the betty too casual? I know there's a large price difference also but I just want input on the shape of the bag, how versatile, and what's gonna be timeless. Thanks!

I just received my RM MA bag in dark grey from the sample sale. It is (IMO) not comparable to the Chloe Betty. If money were not a concern, definitely go for the Betty. However, I love this RM in this color and am surprised at how nice it is. The retail price is half of the Betty, but there are sales to be found if you're not picky on the color. I recently saw a Betty for $812 I think, plus -20% for the presale. It was beautiful, but won't work with my wardrobe so I passed.

Just wanted to say something about the RM MA bag. If you like the price, it's definitely a quality bag for that price range. I think I paid $375 at the sample sale. I love it for my every day "kick around in" bag. I don't have to worry as much about it, though I'm still careful.