The best side of my Fed Ex man is....

Lol, this thread is hilarious and I'm kind of glad I arrived at it late!! All your items are just gorgeous but I especially love the bracelet, I just got it last week in the same colorway and I think it's the most beautiful one I own. But all of your items are just perfect :love:

lol, i'm the angelina jolie of . . . well, nothing actually. there's not a thing about me that's like her. :crybaby:

ya both have feet!

quinn's mom wow, that's a small treasure you got!
such fun. love hola flamenca and the triplets especially.

i've got a question - what sort of cardboard box does hermes send their stuff in?

What an amazing haul QM!! What a happy day! I'm in love with your vespa. This is my favorite "sporty" bag and I've been keeping my eyes open for the smallest size one. I would love it to wear messenger style this summer for ball games etc. Please let us know how you enjoy your vespa. The leather is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Holy :wtf:

I take one-little-chianti-and-bubbles-bath and I come back to the motherload! OMG OMG the scarves are soooo pretty and the bag is TDF! Wow girl, I just love it! :yahoo:

100_dollar_bill.jpg

ya both have feet!

quinn's mom wow, that's a small treasure you got!
such fun. love hola flamenca and the triplets especially.

i've got a question - what sort of cardboard box does hermes send their stuff in?

Thank you ladies for all your compliments. I really love this bag. The color and leather is like nothing else. When I saw the pic I had to have her!!

HH,

Not sure what you mean. It was a larger regular cardboard box. I'm trying to remember..but it was lstuffed with tissue paper, other than that it was not lined...which is a bit disconcerting give the cost and difficuty of replacing the items inside.

OMG! So many goodies and they are all beautiful!!!
Congratulation QM, if I have to decide to choose which one is the best, I can't! because all of them are GORGEOUS!!!!

Enjoy them..I love them all!

WHOA QM! Am totally late to the game---laughing my head off at the fact we got a shot of your FedEx guy's backside! GORGEOUS stash! I love everything! We need a pic of that horn necklace on--it's stunning! We're bangle twins--isn't that bracelet great? The scarf and bag are beautiful. CONGRATS!

QM, i was having technical difficulties yesterday, so i had to relive the strip tease all at once.

but, now that i have.....

WOWWWW!!! i can't believe the alaska store had that many goodies to choose from! LOL...

and, now i know i must be on the right track with my H collection...we're sort of twins (lol...okay, i'm a very, very junior version of you!) - i have the triples pochette and the hola flamenco pochette, plus the vespa....now i just need one of those cute doggie charms for the V, and i'll be set!

seriously, wonderful haul.....everything's just gorgy!!