The Best Mascara's I've Ever Used

Really? Chanel was crap? I'm so surprised to hear that. I use Clinique's naturally glossy and really like it, but I think I'm heading out to buy Diorshow, it sounds like a handsdown fave amongst the ladies. It's funny, I work for a cosmetics company and hardly use anything they make - lol!

I have bought numerous high end mascaras but unlike 90% of other cosmetics I haven't found anything so wonderful that it was worth paying the high price. I always end up going back to Maybelline which I have used since high school.

What has worked for me lately (I can't recall where I read the tip) is to layer two different types of mascara. First I put one coat of Maybelline Full and Soft mascara, I wait until my eyelashes are dry and then curl them using my Shu Uemura eyelash curler, (I know it's suppose to be a sin to curl your lashes after putting on mascara but as long as your eyelashes are dry, they will not break off), then I put on one coat of Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara which has a comb applicator. I find the combination of these two different mascaras gives me long, thick, lashes with no clumps.

I always use waterproof mascara since it rains alot up here in Seattle. I take my mascara off each night using a tiny bit of plain baby oil. Peggy

I used Dior show when it first came out. It just doesn't do it for me. Bad Gal Lash is da bomb. I just bought it this weekend from Sephora and so far I have gotten many compliments.

sonya said:
I use Lancome L'EXTRÊME to lengthen lashes.
same here.

i'm asian, so i don't have very long lashes (they're there, but not as much as i'd like them to be). i love lancome's mascaras.

but just ordered Dior show thanks to you ladies :biggrin: