The Best Beer Commercials

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
This is a Canadian beer commercial. It's great because it debunks the stereotypes Americans have about Canadians. I remember, when I first saw this, I wanted the t-shirt (even though I don't really drink beer). When I became a dual citizen and moved to Canada, I brought this shirt with me.
YouTube - Molson: I am Canadian

I love this one. Again, a Canadian commercial. Again, debunking the Canadian stereotype.

And I discovered, after living here for a while, beavers are actually really cute animals!
YouTube - Pet Beaver Molson I am canadian Canada

Again, another Canadian beer commercial. Again, debunking Canadian stereotypes.
(I don't watch hockey, but I'm pleased with myself for knowing this: the way the Canadian guy punches the American one, it's called 'turtling' - it's when a hockey player pulls the back of the other player's jersey over his head so he can't see and then punches him.)
YouTube - The Office Fight Molson I am Canadian

I loved this one! It's such a great approach to advertising beer. 'Wingman' became such a part of guys' vernacular and the commercial focused on that. My favorite line: "You're taking one for the team so your buddy can live a dream, Mighty Wingman."
YouTube - Mighty Wingman

There are so many commercials that make me laugh. Beer commercials are so creative and really funny. Miller commercials are hilarious. I also really like the aquafina drink commercial, the bahamavention commecials and some of the geico commercials with the cavemen all make me giggle!