The Benetton Birkin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw the much maligned copy yesterday at the Benetton flagship on Stockton Street. I know I'll get stoned for this, but I actually think the canvas/crinkled patent leather combo is kinda cute (sans the UCB logo across the front though).

Attached Files:

2. :yucky: Even if I wasn't a Birkin owner I would think that bag was ugly! So much going on with the fastenings, zip and that embossed logo.........bleurgh

3. I agree. It's a train wreck in every way. Also, I'm not a fan of shiny crinkled plastic.

4. Yuck-o.
    I'd like to remember Benetton for their
    big and baggy Rugby shirts in the 80's - not
    copying Hermes bags - and doing a bad job
    at it, I might add. ;)

5. Ekk I really don't like it at all.

6. Well..It not a Birkin that's for sure...and it's combo just funny enough (patent with canvas and plastic) to be fun..I hope it's not expensive

7. Well..It's not a Birkin that's for sure...and it's combo just funny enough (patent with canvas and plastic) to be fun..I hope it's not expensive