****The Beautiful Brittany Club****

View attachment 3937928 View attachment 3937929
Here’s my Brittany with her new charm!
Hi guys! I'm new to this forum. I'm from Canada, but just wanted share my joy and excitement for this bag as well. I bought it yesterday! I was reading about your lovely charms (love yours so much) and had to post that I personalized my bag too with this!! I absolutely adore this bag. Perfect size and the magnolia is just lovely for spring summer. Just LOVE!

Attachments

• 20180303_145026.jpg
    20180303_145026.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 965
Wow I recently found this bag and instantly fell in love. I sold couple of my bags and eyeing on brittany noir!! [emoji7] Just want to ask if this is considered as heavy bag? I have neo noe monogram and it’s super light weight which I like. If anyone can compare the weight to neo noe or neverfull even, would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much in advance![emoji120]

Wow I recently found this bag and instantly fell in love. I sold couple of my bags and eyeing on brittany noir!! [emoji7] Just want to ask if this is considered as heavy bag? I have neo noe monogram and it’s super light weight which I like. If anyone can compare the weight to neo noe or neverfull even, would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much in advance![emoji120]
Hi! I don't have the neo to compare but do have the artsy empriente noir and there is a huge difference in terms of weight. Artsy was obviously the heavier of the two. I did try the neo on when I was in the store and found there wasn't much of a weight difference between the Brittany and the neo. The Brittany is abit more detailed, so naturally maybe a bit heavier with all your belonging inside...but its such a beautifully made bag, intricate, the craftsmanship on the sides of the Brittany is superb, difficult to mimic. Happy shopping!

Reactions: acho624
Hi! I don't have the neo to compare but do have the artsy empriente noir and there is a huge difference in terms of weight. Artsy was obviously the heavier of the two. I did try the neo on when I was in the store and found there wasn't much of a weight difference between the Brittany and the neo. The Brittany is abit more detailed, so naturally maybe a bit heavier with all your belonging inside...but its such a beautifully made bag, intricate, the craftsmanship on the sides of the Brittany is superb, difficult to mimic. Happy shopping!

Thank you so much for detail response!! Yeah i agree that Brittany is so beautiful and intricate. Can’t wait to explore in person, hopefully next week!!

I have joined the club!! I caved in after reading everyone's comments here and all the pics...I was sold and swapped the tuileries I got in marine rouge (tri color) for the noir Brittany. I have the neonoe in black too so originally wanted the Bordeaux but they had to order for me so I opted for noir. But look I've been able to interchange the strap from neonoe onto this bag and loving it! Don't mind all my son's toys behind lol

Attachments

• 20180424_073039.jpg
    20180424_073039.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 788
My husband gifted me a Brittany for my first Mother's Day! :biggrin: I needed a more lightweight bag now that I'm also toting around a baby :smile: It's a perfect mom bag - one side for a few diapers/wipes/onesie/paci, the other side for my keys/cards/phone/hairbrush! And the tan/brown/black combo means I can wear it year round :heart:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1128.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1128.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 811
My husband gifted me a Brittany for my first Mother's Day! :biggrin: I needed a more lightweight bag now that I'm also toting around a baby :smile: It's a perfect mom bag - one side for a few diapers/wipes/onesie/paci, the other side for my keys/cards/phone/hairbrush! And the tan/brown/black combo means I can wear it year round :heart:
I love mine! So happy for you! Happy Mother's Day!

Beautiful bag, congrats!

Reactions: crossoak