The Beautiful Bayswater Club...

Just had to join in with Ink Splodge, found by Shian at NPN for me, I can't remember how long Id been on her wish list, but there you are, never give up.

What a beautiful Bayswater! So very happy that you've finally found one! It's a wonderful feeling when you finally get what you've been do desperately desiring! That's one true belief of mine - never ever give up. ;):smile: Looks as if your bag also has a lovely friend!

Enjoy your new beauty! :hbeat:

Just had to join in with Ink Splodge, found by Shian at NPN for me, I can't remember how long Id been on her wish list, but there you are, never give up.

Loving your canine model, Thellie - and what an unusual Bayswater! I’m so glad you finally found one! [emoji7]
I agree: Shian is absolutely the best! [emoji1303]Naughtipidginsnest is a great place for finding discontinued Bayswaters in great - or even new - condition. She’s got a beautiful Pistachio one in goatskin atm, and an unusual grainy patent one ... [emoji6]

Loving your canine model, Thellie - and what an unusual Bayswater! I’m so glad you finally found one! [emoji7]
I agree: Shian is absolutely the best! [emoji1303]Naughtipidginsnest is a great place for finding discontinued Bayswaters in great - or even new - condition. She’s got a beautiful Pistachio one in goatskin atm, and an unusual grainy patent one ... [emoji6]
Gosh, two to choose from, now there's a difficult decision. There are far too many different ones, but it does make life interesting.

Reactions: Mayfly285
Hello, just thought I would share this black bayswater :smile: It's actually my mum's, she bought it 2 years ago but hasn't used it much since, as it's heavy and inconvenient to open/close. She much prefers open tote style bags. I wish I could use it but I am quite young so the bag would look too formal and inappropriate for my age. But I am glad my mum bought it as the heritage bays is such a gorgeous bag and it seems to be disappearing. How sad is that? Anyways will keep her in pristine condition so maybe I can use it in the future :P Thanks for letting me share!

IMG_1447.JPG

Hi are all 4 in the same leather type?
The pink one looks more solid
I like it that way
Hi the pink bays is goat and the other 3 are NVT. The pink bays is slightly more structured and goat is my favourite leather but harder to find! Although I've found the black NVT to be more structured than my chocolate NVT but this could be because I've used the chocolate bays more. [emoji3]

Reactions: Mayfly285
Hi the pink bays is goat and the other 3 are NVT. The pink bays is slightly more structured and goat is my favourite leather but harder to find! Although I've found the black NVT to be more structured than my chocolate NVT but this could be because I've used the chocolate bays more. [emoji3]
Hi
Thank you for your reply
Yes i want to get the black in small grain leather? Is that goat leather?
But it seems like they currently only have black in natural leather which I assume is nvt?
Nice collection you have there
I never own any Mulberry before
But I fell in love with bayswater since i first saw it 2 years ago

Hi
Thank you for your reply
Yes i want to get the black in small grain leather? Is that goat leather?
But it seems like they currently only have black in natural leather which I assume is nvt?
Nice collection you have there
I never own any Mulberry before
But I fell in love with bayswater since i first saw it 2 years ago
Thanks I love my collection of bayswaters. It's the first Mulberry I fell in love with and the pink bays was my first bag.

I'm no expert on the leathers but small grain is not goat. NVT is natural vegetable tanned leather and I believe a lot of bayswaters are made in this.

Here's a link to a leather guide from a trusted seller of designer bags.

https://www.npnbags.co.uk/leathercareguide.html

Good luck finding your black bayswater and make sure you post a pic when you get her! [emoji3]