The 'BBB' - Boston Bal Babes Club!!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
So 'Beantown' (or environs) gals/guys ... what do you think; should we set up something (when the weather is nicer) to have a get-together / "show-&-tell"? I would love to meet up with my other Bal-obsessed friends in the area.

Let me know your thoughts on this ...

*Slinks*, *Zacorey* ... c'mon gals, where are you!?!?!? I'm not saying that we should get together on a day like today (1+ foot of snow here in Brookline) ... uggh!

Present!:P

And yes, totally down for a show-and-tell :yes:

(Anywhere T accessible, please... I may belong to the CCC (Cool Clutch Club) and BBB (Boston Bal Babes) but not to AAA yet...)

Present!:P

And yes, totally down for a show-and-tell :yes:

(Anywhere T accessible, please... I may belong to the CCC (Cool Clutch Club) and BBB (Boston Bal Babes) but not to AAA yet...)

:yes: Yup ... 'T' accessible ... agreed [on the "Green Machine"]!!! Now we just need to get the other Beantown folks ... where are they?!?!

*Slinks*, *Zacorey* ... c'mon gals, where are you!?!?!? I'm not saying that we should get together on a day like today (1+ foot of snow here in Brookline) ... uggh!

Do you live in Brookline as well? Why haven't I seen you walking around the town with one of your 70+ B-bags?

My only Balenciaga sighting in Brookline was a fake chocolate city wanna be on a 20-something girl hanging around the high school :tdown:.

Get out of town ... that's a riot, we're all in Brookline!!!! :nuts:

If you're in the Coolidge Corner area, for sure you would see me toting one of my B-Bags (might break out the '08 Amethyst PT GSH today ... ah, maybe I should check the weather first!).

Yes, sadly ... I've seen a few bad fakes around too ... :cursing:

I love your Club! I've been in Boston to study english several years ago (gulp..10 years ago!!) and I loved it.
And Ceejay has been in my town in Italy!! The world is really crazy and small....

The only Bbag I've seen in Coolidge Corner was an 04 Black City, at Peets... there was no strap on it and it was so smooth, I wondered whether it's fake. The woman was not a PFer, but as it turned out later, this very bag had belonged to me at one point, and boomeranged back to Brookline via Corey/RDC :nuts:

I did spot Zacorey once, but this was in Newton Center...

I wish I was in Boston...
I'm starting school in brookline in the fall and I cant wait!
I'll officially join BBB when I move out there over the summer

Well ... in my opinion, the Fall is the BEST time to be here!! That's when the weather is perfect; the humidity has gone down, the nights are cool ... but the best ... the turning of the leaves. Can't beat the New England Maple Trees for great color!

All right ... I'll have to start scouting locations!

Hi there,
I'm relatively new here in tPF, but when I saw this post...I'd like to join in, please!
I live in Natick, but am willing to drive in to meet you all!
However, I will be out of the country from end of March - mid April...
can we do the gathering some time after? :smile: