The Bbag Chat Room

I saw a part time on an online second hand store in my country. I am looking for a light colored bag for spring, that it’s not tiny, but also not huge. All the other options I had in mind are either over my price point at the moment.
I don’t know if I’m allowed to post a link, but this is a picture of the bag:
View attachment 5058226
They also have a gorgeous light pink first, but I’m not considering it because of the short strap...
If you're planning to purchase pre-loved I'd suggest you ask for the required photos and post on the "authenticate this" thread. Even sites with the best of intentions make mistakes.

Ok, for the first time in my life, I’m really considering buying a second-hand bag....
It’s a part time which looks to be in a very good condition. The price is also ok, I would prefer to pay a little less for a used bag, but I could live with it...
Authenticity shouldn’t be a problem, it’s a reputable local seller....
I just don’t know if I am ok with a bag that I didn’t buy myself in a boutique....
All my Bals are second hand. I feel more comfortable with the cheaper prices and I know how to clean and condition bags. Most of the styles I like they don't make anymore. By buying second hand, I can cheaply determine if a style will work for me without being stuck with a very expensive mistake if it doesn't.

If you like the size of the first, keep in mind that you can buy a novelty strap to use with it.

All my Bals are second hand. I feel more comfortable with the cheaper prices and I know how to clean and condition bags. Most of the styles I like they don't make anymore. By buying second hand, I can cheaply determine if a style will work for me without being stuck with a very expensive mistake if it doesn't.

If you like the size of the first, keep in mind that you can buy a novelty strap to use with it.
Yes, you are so right! I’m not one to do the work you mentioned, that is why I was looking for bags with minimal wear and tear.
Actually, I don’t know if I like the size of the first, I fell in love with the color... I just need my bags crossbody, since I have a two year old... but, I prefer crossbody bags in general...

I think there are Firsts that came with a long shoulder strap. Very hard to find though. I've only seen two or three posted here since I became a member. Remember a white one, and a black. But I loved the look with the longer strap and would definitely had bought a First if more of them had come with one.
Not long enough for crossbody though if you’re referring to the early ones.

It looked long enough to carry cross body. But it was like 3-4 years ago, I might not remember the pic correctly. Still, it made me think of getting a First and then buying and adding one of those long black straps Bal sold separately for a short while.
It was probably a F/W 02 or S/S 03, those had the longest straps at about 29". You'd still have to be fairly petite to wear it crossbody comfortably IMO.