The Bad Girls Club

ScottyGal

Jul 28, 2014
Anyone else watching this season of The Bad Girls Club?

It is my secret indulgence, it's almost so trashy its good! :giggles:

(Apologies if a thread already exists - I couldn't find it!)

I must confess I've watched almost every single season of this. I really don't know why. I remember on one of the all star battle seasons the only girl that could spell "Chanel" was Elease lol.

I prefer the 'normal' BGC opposed to the BGC All Star Battle.

I have a soft spot for trashy reality TV, my boyfriend is always slagging me for it! :P

I didn't like Redd this season, she was a complete bully and drama queen.

I prefer the 'normal' BGC opposed to the BGC All Star Battle.

I have a soft spot for trashy reality TV, my boyfriend is always slagging me for it! :P

I didn't like Redd this season, she was a complete bully and drama queen.

Yeah me either, and she was so creepy with Jada and wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

That life coach was a joke. I can't believe she didn't call out blue and Lo for how they treated Slim. She was going on about how much they'd changed and grown and they hadn't changed a bit from when they moved into the house.

'Bad Girls Club' Wannabe Destroy the Boot Go to Jail

12/20/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

The chick who left the "Bad Girls Club" audition with a Denver Boot attached to the car could end up in jail ... TMZ has learned.

It appears Chicquita Washington -- the registered owner of the car -- high-tailed it out of a Houston, TX parking lot with the boot on the back tire, then roared away, dislodging it and breaking it off.

Parking officials tell TMZ ... if she just drove off with the boot there'd be no crime, but she was gunning it toward a parking enforcement officer who booted the car, and we've learned the guy filed a police report, claiming she clipped him.

If cops and prosecutors buy his story, Chicquita could be charged with criminal assault.

Chicquita is bananas.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3MS6HtUpI