~`The Backpack Club`~

@Puuna I spoke to my SA and going to preorder too! The vachetta version is 200 cheaper than black leather. And the vachetta is pre-tanned, so not as light as normal. I am leaning towards the black for care-free use, but I do like the full monogram of the vachetta version (the top flap is also mono). But vachetta is such a lifestyle. It snows a lot where i live so probably not a wise choice. The vachetta version looks more casual and classic and the black looks a bit more dressy and luxurious which would probably work better for going to work which I plan to use it for.

which gets your vote - vachetta version or black leather version?

View attachment 4836236

View attachment 4836237

View attachment 4836238

View attachment 4836239
The Vachetta contrast is prettier, black is darker,

I like the detachable charm the best

Last edited:
Reactions: Msdanger
@Msdanger - If you're planning on using it for work, i would go with the black. Looks more formal (if a backpack can look formal) than the vachetta version. I chose black as well because although it's mostly canvas for the vachetta version, i plan to use mine predominantly for travel and i wanted a worry-free bag.

Reactions: Msdanger
@ onlyk - I agree about the corners and the trims. I do worry about them and i know LV won't fix the corners for sure. I don't sell my bags when i buy them so those are major concerns for me. But i prefer the look of the newer Montsouris. Anyways, I couldn't decide so preordered it for now and will decide when i get it to see if they are dealbreakers for me.

Reactions: onlyk
Looks like the montsouris mono pm and bb got pulled from the EU website. Maybe they were just testing the post. I saved one pic from yesterday. Size wise it’s the same as the mini PS. Detachable straps too. Looks just like the pm from
The front, no bag charm.

View attachment 4836568
Thanks. I’m really interested in this but hope the straps can be shortended a little more than that PSM. I’m only 5ft and the PSM falls too low on my back on the smallest setting.