The Bachelor with Nick Viall - season 21

Several seasons ago, they said the ring is returned if the couple doesn't marry.

I didn't watch this season but back when Jason dumped Melissa(?) for Molly--talk about awkward! What a way for the finale to play out. They were sitting on a couch and while Chris Harrison was talking, Melissa was shooting death stares at Jason. At least he didn't try to pretend for the camera.

:lol: Well at least they're all happily married with children now!

Just saw a segment on them on The Insider about DWTS. It was captioned "Nick & Vanessa & Peta". I think they know they're going to break up, they just want to milk all the publicity they can first.

Reactions: Graw
Nick and Vanessa were on Ryan Seacrest's radio show yesterday (I listen to it on XM) and they were talking about her big crush on Rick Fox (I had to google him :lol:). She was so much more excited to talk about Rick Fox and his invitation for her and Nick to attend a game with him. They talked about Dancing with the Stars (Ryan made a few little jabs in there, it was funny) and Ryan brought up how hot Peta is and Nick said "Have you seen how hot her fiance is?!" so I guess he knows he wouldn't have a chance.
When they were hanging up, we heard Vanessa say - CLEAR AS DAY - "RICK FOX KNOWS WHO I AM!!!" (to Nick).
I don't think they're going to last. It is hard enough for a new relationship to survive but add all of this pressure, chaos, publicity, and now a new show for Nick...ugh. I hope they prove us wrong but I just don't see it.

Reactions: Graw
Nick and Vanessa were on Ryan Seacrest's radio show yesterday (I listen to it on XM) and they were talking about her big crush on Rick Fox (I had to google him :lol:). She was so much more excited to talk about Rick Fox and his invitation for her and Nick to attend a game with him. They talked about Dancing with the Stars (Ryan made a few little jabs in there, it was funny) and Ryan brought up how hot Peta is and Nick said "Have you seen how hot her fiance is?!" so I guess he knows he wouldn't have a chance.
When they were hanging up, we heard Vanessa say - CLEAR AS DAY - "RICK FOX KNOWS WHO I AM!!!" (to Nick).
I don't think they're going to last. It is hard enough for a new relationship to survive but add all of this pressure, chaos, publicity, and now a new show for Nick...ugh. I hope they prove us wrong but I just don't see it.

Nothing wrong with getting excited over a celebrity crush! :lol:

There were clips going around of her audition tapes for a gossip style talk show host of a show here in Canada.. (from years ago). So, she's in it for her 15 minutes too.