The Bachelor starring Ben Flajnik on ABC

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
It airs tonight, 1/2/12. Is anyone watching? I didn't watch when he was on the Bachelorette b/c Ashley did nothing for me when she was on The Bachelor so I know nothing about Ben. He seems like a nice guy tho.

(I didn't see a thread started yet)

haha a girl walked right by him when she got out of the limo. all she said was hi to him but never stopped! lol
scripted, i'm sure, but still funny. OMG and the girl that slapped his arm when she was leaving! but the worst was "bacon girl."

Never watched one of these before tonight... what's the deal with the drama between that cute brunette in the white (Jenna?) and the tall blonde with the ponytail?

jenna is drunk. that's all. very petty stuff. and the blonde keeps laughing in her face! lol
and the blonde shouldn't talk about class b/c she keeps saying she's a fighter.

i am a sucker for these shows and am always an optimist hoping things will work out, and every time the show premieres I fall in love with a girl or guy who i think it super cute and sweet and genuine. this time around... i am not in love with an of the contestants. poor Ben! he seems lovely. the preview of the rest of the season looks like it is going to be a hot mess... so I will probably watch :P

OMG what is with the blond chick that hates the blogger?? She is totally hitting on that other chick and is more interested in hooking up with her than she is with Ben!! She looks so very familiar, including her mannerisms, but I can't figure out why.

Jenna is a hot mess.
I'm so glad he sent Anna home. That chick was so arrogant. Who just walks by without saying hello and leaving it all up to her looks? She reminded me of Shayne Lamas.

OMG what is with the blond chick that hates the blogger?? She is totally hitting on that other chick and is more interested in hooking up with her than she is with Ben!! She looks so very familiar, including her mannerisms, but I can't figure out why.

^ Monica (cackling blonde) looks so familiar to me too! Has she been on another reality show?