The Audra Club

LoVer

Jul 1, 2007
I could't find a club for my Audra to join so I guess she'll have to start one herself. Here she is my beautiful black MC Audra

Attachments

• 142-4243_IMG.JPG
    142-4243_IMG.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 399
  • 142-4241_IMG.JPG
    142-4241_IMG.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 354
She's 2 1/2. I got her on holiday in Bangkok. You know I really love this bag but don't see many around. She's so spacious for a little bag. We'll have to ask VuittonAmour to post hers. This is a tiny club:flowers:

By the way, you have really great taste you also have the black neo cabby like I. He he!!:yahoo:

How's the baby bump? Is that your second baby? I have 2 kids - an 11 year old girl (she already has her first couple of LV bags!!:nuts:) and an 8 year old boy (he carries his dad's old LV wallet).

Baby Bump is BIG. I have an 11 year old step son who "likes LV more than Coach because they have more things" (direct quote) and the 18 month old princess who loves bags, jewelry, bling.

I have never seen anyone carrying an Audra. I don't know why she's not more popular. She does carry a lot but I guess she is a tad bit heavy. I feel sorry for her because since I got the Black Neo Cabby I use Cabby and Audra sits in the dust bag.

love the audra's...jazzie has one in white...after seeing her white one it is on my wish list...the cabby is gorgeous another one on my list....great taste in handbags ladies!!!