The Agenda Club

We might have a moleskine winner - pocket sized in lined or grid or plain, although maybe just a smidge too big. I’m going to buy and try and if they don’t work in my agenda I’ll use them for sure anyway!
305781E2-8456-4C4B-A78D-770869D18A77.jpeg

PS $150 later at Moleskine yikes, I bought a bunch of their cardboard cover notebooks in pocket sized for my agenda, 2 pens and one rollerball and a mechanical pencil that clip sideways on a journal or planner, and a cloth covered larger journal in purple chevron that looks like a perfect match for my anemone Kelly bag!! If you want to order, sign up for their newsletter and they send you a 20% off code! Paper, journals, pens, pencils will be raining on my head in the next week!!

Last edited:
We might have a moleskine winner - pocket sized in lined or grid or plain, although maybe just a smidge too big. I’m going to buy and try and if they don’t work in my agenda I’ll use them for sure anyway!
View attachment 4743881

PS $150 later at Moleskine yikes, I bought a bunch of their cardboard cover notebooks in pocket sized for my agenda, 2 pens and one rollerball and a mechanical pencil that clip sideways on a journal or planner, and a cloth covered larger journal in purple chevron that looks like a perfect match for my anemone Kelly bag!! If you want to order, sign up for their newsletter and they send you a 20% off code! Paper, journals, pens, pencils will be raining on my head in the next week!!

The Kraft paper cover notebook in my pic is the Moleskine’s Cashier Journal, it doesn’t fit the Agenda PM. Perhaps you can change your order. Can you possibly get hold of Muji where you are? Because those notebooks are good quality and is really cheap, probably under US$2 each, comes in blank, lined or grid.

Filofax fits, I love their coloured lined paper too. Will take some pics later.

I hate to disappoint you, but I have a feeling the pen might not fit the Agenda PM, it’s slightly thicker than the hard cover Moleskine.

The Kraft paper cover notebook in my pic is the Moleskine’s Cashier Journal, it doesn’t fit the Agenda PM. Perhaps you can change your order. Can you possibly get hold of Muji where you are? Because those notebooks are good quality and is really cheap, probably under US$2 each, comes in blank, lined or grid.

Filofax fits, I love their coloured lined paper too. Will take some pics later.

I hate to disappoint you, but I have a feeling the pen might not fit the Agenda PM, it’s slightly thicker than the hard cover Moleskine.
If only Muji still had that passport size online. I searched for it first. Unfortunately they don’t carry it on their US website. I love all their stuff so was disappointed. I may still do some digging. MOMA in NYC has often carried their stuff, forgot to check there.

No worries though - even if the cahier pocket size (3.5” x 5.5”) doesn’t fit my agenda, they won’t go to waste!! I also ordered the volent pocket size, just to see. I’m always writing in one journal or another for so many things. I have access to an industrial paper cutter through DH, so we might be able to slice a bit here and there. Either way - new fresh journals bring a smile to my face agenda or no!! And I have PLENTY of Filofax paper that fits coming tomorrow. Girl gone wild with paper kind of day!

I feel the same about the pens and pencils - no good one goes to waste!! And I have multiple hardcover moleskine and other hardcover journals where it will work perfectly. I wasn’t sure that I could put that pen on LV canvas psychologically anyway :P I will likely use one of my small ones, or just have a nicer pen in my bag organizer slot. It also makes me wonder if the epi agenda is a little thicker than the canvas. We shall see.

I really appreciate your help - thanks for looking out for me. Still loving your little black book!:flowers:

Last edited:
Reactions: nvie
If only Muji still had that passport size online. I searched for it first. Unfortunately they don’t carry it on their US website. I love all their stuff so was disappointed. I may still do some digging. MOMA in NYC has often carried their stuff, forgot to check there.

No worries though - even if the cahier pocket size (3.5” x 5.5”) doesn’t fit my agenda, they won’t go to waste!! I also ordered the volent pocket size, just to see. I’m always writing in one journal or another for so many things. I have access to an industrial paper cutter through DH, so we might be able to slice a bit here and there. Either way - new fresh journals bring a smile to my face agenda or no!! And I have PLENTY of Filofax paper that fits coming tomorrow. Girl gone wild with paper kind of day!

I feel the same about the pens and pencils - no good one goes to waste!! And I have multiple hardcover moleskine and other hardcover journals where it will work perfectly. I wasn’t sure that I could put that pen on LV canvas psychologically anyway :P I will likely use one of my small ones, or just have a nicer pen in my bag organizer slot. It also makes me wonder if the epi agenda is a little thicker than the canvas. We shall see.

I really appreciate your help - thanks for looking out for me. Still loving your little black book!:flowers:
It would be great if you could use an industrial paper cutter to trim the excess of the Moleskine Cahier Journal, perfect fit for the Agenda PM.

We do not have Muji online and all those notebooks that I have were purchased from the store, nearest is four hours drive away.

Hmm, I’m not sure if Epi leather is thicker compared to canvas.

So excited to see your paper and pen loot! Please share. Thanks.

Reactions: DrTr
It would be great if you could use an industrial paper cutter to trim the excess of the Moleskine Cahier Journal, perfect fit for the Agenda PM.

We do not have Muji online and all those notebooks that I have were purchased from the store, nearest is four hours drive away.

Hmm, I’m not sure if Epi leather is thicker compared to canvas.

So excited to see your paper and pen loot! Please share. Thanks.
And I long for a Muji store close too! I will share pics as soon as things arrive. The moleskine Items might take a week+ to arrive, the Filofax stuff arrives tomorrow. The agenda might take 2 months - hope to get earlier. I really do appreciate all your pics and it’s been fun to chat back and forth with other agenda lovers! Happy Saturday. :flowers:

And I long for a Muji store close too! I will share pics as soon as things arrive. The moleskine Items might take a week+ to arrive, the Filofax stuff arrives tomorrow. The agenda might take 2 months - hope to get earlier. I really do appreciate all your pics and it’s been fun to chat back and forth with other agenda lovers! Happy Saturday. :flowers:
Filofax coloured line pages in the Agenda. Filofax is non-existent where I am. I bought them from Hong Kong.

So excited for you on the special order Agenda. This lockdown has made all of us realise we need to slow down. There’s no next day delivery now, even with DHL, it’s 5 days for local delivery and national post takes up to 10 days.

3815902B-DB6B-4EB0-AC32-D95E1ACEFF68.jpeg

Last edited:
Filofax coloured line pages in the Agenda. Filofax is non-existent where I am. I bought them from Hong Kong.

So excited for you on the special order Agenda. This lockdown has made all of us realise we need to slow down. There’s no next day delivery now, even with DHL, it’s 5 days for local delivery and national post takes up to 10 days.

View attachment 4744245
Love this paper! It’s exactly what I ordered and how nice to see proof it fits perfectly. Thanks so much for the pic. And thanks for your excitement about my special order agenda. I love LV slg’s and pochettes. The personalized agenda with 2 of 3 of my favorite colors in the stripe and initials just make it perfect along with that blue interior. You have been so helpful today!!

And yes, lockdown has indeed pointed out our need to slow down and take care. We got so used to immediate shipment we forget it really does come with a cost. And I swear without having to leave the house to work and without getting ready to rush out and go to work, my skin looks brighter and younger! Even during worried times. I so wish it wasn’t for a pandemic but maybe some of us can try a reset. I’m sure all my agenda play today was a way to forget for awhile what is happening in the world. Here’s to a return to health and safety and economic recovery for all.

Love this paper! It’s exactly what I ordered and how nice to see proof it fits perfectly. Thanks so much for the pic. And thanks for your excitement about my special order agenda. I love LV slg’s and pochettes. The personalized agenda with 2 of 3 of my favorite colors in the stripe and initials just make it perfect along with that blue interior. You have been so helpful today!!

And yes, lockdown has indeed pointed out our need to slow down and take care. We got so used to immediate shipment we forget it really does come with a cost. And I swear without having to leave the house to work and without getting ready to rush out and go to work, my skin looks brighter and younger! Even during worried times. I so wish it wasn’t for a pandemic but maybe some of us can try a reset. I’m sure all my agenda play today was a way to forget for awhile what is happening in the world. Here’s to a return to health and safety and economic recovery for all.
Love the colours you chose for the personalized agenda. Too bad I don’t stay near a store so my purchases are based on my luck when I’m at stores abroad.

Oh yes on the skin....I don’t even need makeup for my grocery run especially with the face mask on :giggle: I’m also more diligent on applying all sort of masks (rinse off and paper), clay, resurfacing, hydrating....

View attachment 4743881

I have these little notebooks and love them! I’m a sucker for Moleskine, too. 170FB192-5944-449C-84BA-213AD310484B.jpeg

Oh yes on the skin....I don’t even need makeup for my grocery run especially with the face mask on :giggle: I’m also more diligent on applying all sort of masks (rinse off and paper), clay, resurfacing, hydrating....

YES to glowing skin! I haven’t worn makeup for nearly two months and my skin is looking better than ever. No commute stress and no general life stress since we have all slowed down. Hoping that this pace will stay even after life creeps back to normalcy.

I’ve gotten SLG crazy lately. The agenda is the one I’m most looking forward to! I’ve already bought dividers, clear inserts, cute bow and Pom paper clips... looking forward to the fun when the agenda arrives :P

@DrTr I imagine a cute little old craftsman shuffling back to quietly get the supplies for our agendas and carefully create our special beauties. I’m really excited to receive something custom and so thrilled to have a place to nerd-out about it!

Reactions: nvie and DrTr
YES to glowing skin! I haven’t worn makeup for nearly two months and my skin is looking better than ever. No commute stress and no general life stress since we have all slowed down. Hoping that this pace will stay even after life creeps back to normalcy.

I’ve gotten SLG crazy lately. The agenda is the one I’m most looking forward to! I’ve already bought dividers, clear inserts, cute bow and Pom paper clips... looking forward to the fun when the agenda arrives :P

@DrTr I imagine a cute little old craftsman shuffling back to quietly get the supplies for our agendas and carefully create our special beauties. I’m really excited to receive something custom and so thrilled to have a place to nerd-out about it!
Yes, our skin loves make up free doesn’t it! Good for the skin, good for the wallet :P

I like your description of our agenda creation. I have gotten two other custom pieces so far, my matching mini pochette, and a Worldtour monogram NF with black leather, red interior and one sticker - a Shiba dog as you had to do one and I’m a dog lover. Those two pieces were both made in France and were totally perfect. It was so worth the extra $$ and the extra wait for the custom pieces I love. So hopefully ours will arrive the same way!!

Sounds like you went about as crazy as I did this weekend buying lots of agenda items. Can’t wait to see pics, and some of my stuff gets delivered today! So glad you started this thread :idea:

Reactions: LittleStar88