GHW or PHW for Matte croc Black Lindy 26

• GHW

• PHW

• Neither because matte black croc is boring loves

Results are only viewable after voting.

loves

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted a new thread here. I need some help deciding on hardware and nowhere better than you fine folks on TPF.

The bag in mind is a matte croc 26 Lindy in black and I am fortunate enough to be given two hardware options by my lovely store hence the headache.

Always thought I wanted it in PHW; to me it is edgy, modern, stark and cool (like the movie Matrix or something way cooler and current)

Then I saw it in GHW and it is so beautiful, luxe, classic and in person somehow muted and seemingly in soft focus (like my face after a great primer).

Please help and comments will be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: prepster
For me, I would pick PHW for the reasons you stated. PHW is very modern and sleek, and in my head it would look perfect with matte black croc. As you say it would look very edgy.
A Lindy in matte black croc and PHW would be a jaw dropping combination, but both would be stunning. Whatever you decide I hope to see your reveal here soon :drool:

Reactions: loves and Mariapia
Phw is younger, more modern. Black+ghw is very old school chic. Phw is easier to wear for this reason, in my opinion, because old school chic is not easy.
In general I think matte croc in itself is more young & modern, so I feel it looks gorgeous with phw. In any bag. Also Lindy is a laid back sort of design, almost sporty.

Congrats loves! Saw the same bag but in size 30, IT IS STUNNING! If it were a 26, dont think be able to walk away. Typically prefer ghw on smaller crocs so i vote for ghw and on matte black, SOOOO luxe. somehow prefer phw on a larger croc bags, more understated and the chic sleek vibe works even better Good luck, cant wait to see your reveal! :heart:

Reactions: loves
I tend to prefer phw for the reasons you mentioned, but for the bag you describe I might actually go with ghw. The lindy is already an edgy and modern bag, so ghw makes it more dressy and adds something unexpected

Reactions: loves