Thanks to all the MJ ladies!

Oct 29, 2006
I've been a lurker for waaay too long without posting (this is actually my 1st!), but all you ladies on the MJ forum just helped me buy my 1st Marc Jacobs--a multipocket (in oatmeal?)! I bought it off a girl on Craigslist whose boyfriend is making her sell her bags, and after asking her for all the standard authentication pictures that I learned about on here (zipper heads and pulls, nameplate, lining color etc) her actual response was: "Can I just say: oh my goodness, you know your bags!!"

I told her I had a friend who was a Marc Jacobs expert ;).

Anyways, don't know how much posting I'll do in the future, but thank you all so much for your expertise! TPF rocks!!!

wow!! Can't wait to see your pics! Congratulations on your new MJ... ok boyfriend, hurry up already!

Welcome and I hope to see you more on here!

Okay, here are pictures for you all! I'm totally in love with it!! I'm a little worried about the light color, but am planning on getting some Apple leather care stuff.

Man, this bag has opened a whole can of worms--what's really bad is that next year I'm going to be living down the street from the MJ boutique, and I hear they have some pretty killer sales there... :graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1362.jpg
    IMG_1362.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1363.jpg
    IMG_1363.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 83
Congrats! :yahoo: You look fabulous with your new MP! That's the perfect 1st choice for you. How exciting that you're going to live near an MJ boutique soon. You'll have to be sure to post about all the great sales they have. :yes: