Thanks Juli & Tokidokicouture

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
I would post this in the collection thread but I really wanted to THANK JULICRYSTAL & TOKIDOKICOUTURE for helping me get these bags!!

Denise - Thanks for being so patient with me!! I'm sorry that you had to wait for me to create a paypal account, confirm my banking account, and having to send me a money request LOL I have no idea how confusing paypal can be (or maybe its just me) Thank youuuu~ I love the Black BV & Angioletto.. the angioletto is my perfect camera bag now

Juli - A big THANK YOU to you for putting up with my paypal incompetence! It was my 2nd time using paypal and I guess I still dont know how everything works with it.. I feel bad having you answer all my emails about paypal. I know it took a lot of your time :sad: I need to take a Paypal 101 class or something LOL Thank you soooooo much for getting the Foresta Trenino from Loehmann's for me (at a last minute request too!) Its beautiful and I cant wait until I use it!

Also! I *FINALLY* got to go to Waikele today and instead of buying a very VERY VERY LOVELY patchwork Coach bag.. I spent $100 less and got me an Original Print Bella Bella!! I asked the SA there to get all the ones in the back for me and I picked the one I liked most (with the least characters' heads chopped off LOL)

So after I bought it, there were 4 OP Bella Bellas left, 3 Inferno Bellas (my cousin bought 1), OP Bellas, Black Bellas, Black Scuolas, Black & OP Lunas, and some Paradiso Bellas. All 30% off :yahoo:

BlackBVAngioletto.jpg

BlackBVinside2.jpg

ForestaTreninofront.jpg

ForestaTreninoback.jpg

OPBellaBellafront.jpg

OPBellaBellaback.jpg

Sorry for the big pictures.. I can resize them if they're too big..

Thanks again Juli & Denise!! You guys are awesome!!

Birki - It was about $133 after the discount! Remember, its 30% off the Hawaii retail price.. *sigh* but its better than no discount :smile:

Vmasterz - Thanks!! I was supposed to buy a new cell phone... psssh I got tokis instead! Hahahaha my cell phone still works so theres no need.. just yet. :lol:

Well, I REALLY wanted the Nokia 7373 but my bf was encouraging me to get the Blackberry Pearl (white).. but the Blackberry is sooo much more expensive compared to the Nokia (both unlocked) But the Blackberry has more "better features" than the Nokia.. but I really LOVE the swivel design for the Nokia.

*sigh* I was just frustrated cuz his co-workers were telling me that the Nokia was junk and I was kinda :sad: about it. (They all work at a cell phone company) Its "junk" to them because they want all the high-tech-lots-of-cool-new-features phones and they think I'm stupid for wanting the Nokia 7373. So I was feeling quite BLAH :cursing: yesterday and today and I went shopping like crazy :Push: kind of LOL And I bought a toki so I'd feel better. And I do! I'll just get the Nokia next month.. :lol:

Thanks hoot! Its thanks to Denise that I have it! She said that it came with one when she got it.. so she sold it to me along with the bags! :smile: I love the color contrast on it! At first I didnt want to leave it on in case it gets stratched (like all my other qees) when I use the bag but... I promise to be careful! LOL :biggrin: