O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
Do you Believe in Angels??? I do!!:yahoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• angels.jpg
    angels.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 646
I have been blessed by 3 very special H Angels~~ And this is my testimony.....

Lutz posted a thread on the new Elements H botique and the limited edition pompoms a couple of weeks ago. I was in :love: with the pompoms but didn't know anyone in Hong Kong personally. So I sent Lutz a PM and she graciously offered to reserve a set for me. My H Angel #1!!!:angel:

I then read that Mr. robee happened to be in Hong Kong and was picking up a set of pompoms for robee, I shamelessly sent robee a PM and asked if she might be up for helping a complete stranger :blush:. Guess what? She not only offered to have Mr. robee pick up the pompoms for me but also mail them out to L.A. for me!! My Hermes Angels # 2 and #3!!:angel::angel:

Words can't express my appreciation for such amazing act of kindess but I still want to shout out a big
:ty::urock: to my 3 special H Angels, Lutz, robee, and Mr.robee~~ I'm on :cloud9: because of you!!

Boo - I am speechless :blush: happy to help, and nothing means more to me than to bring a smile to someone :hugs: I am looking forward to Ms Gigi modelling with LE Pompoms

A big thank you must be given to Lutz, she is our ANGEL....very helpful and totally patient. :angel:

Lutz - please accept our most sincere thank you :flowers: