Jimmy Choo Thank you lionlaw! For making my dreams come true!!

Help...there are 5 boutiques in London. I guess I could just call one and they could do the leg work..or can I just call my SA? That's what I'll do. DH is gonna kill me! He hasn't even seen the turquoise one yet

purseinsanity -- wow that is the deal of the century!!

I love the purple Mahala. I own this bag, so I'm very envious you got it one sale!!! I think you will love it. I'm not really into colors, I love black, but the purple/eggplant color is very subtle but georgeous, a little brighter than in the photo.

Hope you love your new bag!!!

purseinsanity -- wow that is the deal of the century!!
the purple/eggplant color is very subtle but georgeous, a little brighter than in the photo.Hope you love your new bag!!!
Thanks!!! That's exactly the description of purple I was looking for! That beautiful eggplanty color! I can't wait! Jcmadon...it's the Bond Street store.

I got it from the London store. My SA (Kelli) told me they actually had a couple left if anyone's interested because all of the Italian stores sent their remaining stock to London. After all's said and done, shipping and everything, it's going to be about $850!! And jcmadon...they have purple Maddys left too! I think she said they were 395 pounds, minus 18% for VAT refund. They charge 50 pounds for shipping, but hello!, it's still such a great deal! It comes out to about $730 for the Maddy! You know you need one!

Oh Wow! Congrats! You've snagged a gem and the best part is half-off!! I wished I had it later.....Besides having such a great tpfer here, I think it helps too to have a great local SA to help you out too in locating one even if it's overseas. Yes, You will not regret getting the purple/eggplant Mahala. Welcome to the club!