"Thank you for giving me my daughter gift" from hubby!

babydau

Jan 10, 2014
Hi there everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted on TPF and boy have I missed it!

I just had my baby girl in March and my sweet husband had told me he wanted to get me a gift.

He already had gotten me a Tiffany bracelet with our daughters name engraved as a push present, but seeing how hard I'm working to be a stay at home mom and letting him sleep thru the night so he's well rested for work

(he's a Lt in the USAF, so I need him to do well... I don't plan on working for a loonnnggg time LOL)

He told me to browse around and let him know what I wanted... I jokingly told him an Eva clutch because I need to be hands free.

but I didn't feel comfortable spending $775 with a new baby so my sweet sweet husband found this baby on eBay and it came with everything!

Purchased this year in January from the store In California!

So enough with the story here are pics lol

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1432229165.881421.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1432229181.514650.jpg

Hi there everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted on TPF and boy have I missed it!

I just had my baby girl in March and my sweet husband had told me he wanted to get me a gift.

He already had gotten me a Tiffany bracelet with our daughters name engraved as a push present, but seeing how hard I'm working to be a stay at home mom and letting him sleep thru the night so he's well rested for work

(he's a Lt in the USAF, so I need him to do well... I don't plan on working for a loonnnggg time LOL)

He told me to browse around and let him know what I wanted... I jokingly told him an Eva clutch because I need to be hands free.

but I didn't feel comfortable spending $775 with a new baby so my sweet sweet husband found this baby on eBay and it came with everything!

Purchased this year in January from the store In California!

So enough with the story here are pics lol

View attachment 3003401

View attachment 3003402

Ther