Thank you all! Got the Denim Baggy PM (no pics yet)

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
I just want to thank you all for helping me make my decision. I just picked up my Denim Baggy PM from the boutique. It is so comfortable and cute. I think it is perfect for the summer. I was sooooo tempted to buy a used one from ebay (there is one now for $850 in excellent condition, in case anyone is interested) but I decided to go with new because my last few bags have been used and I wanted that fresh new patina look.

I will hope to post pics soon. I am now on a BAN but I have everything I want for the time being. The following has all been bought since October:

Mono Speedy 30
Batignolles Horizontal
Josephine Cherry PM
Manhattan PM
Denim Baggy PM
White MC Pochette Accessories
Groom Agenda
Pomme Cles
Cherry Blossom Cles

^^^Yikes!

Thanks for sharing my excitement! Officially on a ban, starting NOW!!!

^^^ Thanks! I also forgot to mention that the LV boutique in Northbrook Court ( Northbrook, IL) has the Azur Speedy 25 and 30 and the Saleya PM. It also had the White MC Zippy wallet, the Ursula and the Marilyn. It was packed in there too, lots of people buying not just looking. A lot of people were looking at the Azur and the Mini Lin Speedy in Dune. Also, one girl carrying a Balenciaga bag bought an Epi bag in the new Ivory. It looked great on her.