TGIF!!! But you know what the best part is?

Thanks girls!!! :smile: Only y'all would understand what an amazing gift this is. :yes: Nothing beats a great classic MJ Venetia!

A'ight....as requested >>> this was outside the courtyard in my condo complex.
marven7.jpg

i actually took her out today (after spraying her with protectant of course!), it's such a nice day and she got to soak up some good ol' Vitamin E. I kept telling my hubs what a gorgeous bag this is, but he said it looked like Barney :smash: Yeah whatever....he's being silly, i still love her a lot.

And yes, i have this thing for pushlocks. Check out the reflection!
rockout.gif

marven6.jpg

you look amazing with that bag! Barney shmarney, it's a yummy looking bag... again, congrats on getting this bag from your friend! does this friend of yours need any more friends? =P

ooh the bag is very pretty!!! so COOL! your friend is awesomest.
ITA!!!!! :yahoo: She freakin' rawks!

thithi said:
you look amazing with that bag! Barney shmarney, it's a yummy looking bag... again, congrats on getting this bag from your friend! does this friend of yours need any more friends? =P
Hrm....that depends, do you have a sugar daddy to trade? LOL-

i was hoping to bring her to work today too, but nyc weather is crappy as hell so she stayed home. It's a good thing she's not out, definitely don't want her to get exposed to the yucky gas smell.

Btw, i could loop it over my shoulder if i'm not wearing a coat. All this while i thought it can only be a hand-held bag. So happy!!!
jive.gif