Texas stores

My friend shops at Austin as well and she lives in San Antonio. She just got offered mini Kelly in Epsom Mauve Sylvester and mini Lindy gold on gold in Feb. Last year she got B25 gold on gold and her special order mini K as well as KP in vert fonce lizard.
Thank you for sharing! Some amazing offers. Do you know what her pre-spend history looks like? How long has she been shopping at this store?

Thank you for sharing! Some amazing offers. Do you know what her pre-spend history looks like? How long has she been shopping at this store?
since 05/2022. Her ratio for last QBs usually 1:1 or 1.5:1 Now she wants blue box or limited pieces so she spends more, her currently pre-spend is 3:1 and waiting for 2nd QB

Reactions: hbr
I know April is the SO season and was wondering if anyone who shops at the Dallas location knows anything about the number of SOs that get offered each season? Anyone here lucky enough to place one this year?

There is no set time frame. It goes by relationship and spend. Some clients get them as their first bag after a matter of months, others shop for decades and never are invited.
I asked my sa after I got 1st qb and I was told it will be after 4 -5 yrs with Hermes :smile:
So I just wanna to know if anyone else heard differently at Dallas store

I asked my sa after I got 1st qb and I was told it will be after 4 -5 yrs with Hermes :smile:
So I just wanna to know if anyone else heard differently at Dallas store
Thats not a real answer, just a fun way of saying "no" to you right now and not having you ask again for a while. There is no rule and recently I'd argue most first time SO placers are in the 1-2 year time frame across all of US Hermes.

@acrowcounted said it all, it's going to vary from person to person and store to store and even SA to SA. I received the SO invitation after 10 months of shopping at Hermes. It seems like Hermes is making a concerted effort to give SO opportunities to newer clients.

But, for what it's worth, I never asked my SA about a SO slot. It was a total surprise to me.

Last edited:
@acrowcounted said it all, it's going to vary from person to person and store to store and even SA to SA. I received the SO invitation after 10 months of shopping at Hermes. It seems like Hermes is making a concerted effort to give SO opportunities to newer clients.

But, for what it's worth, I never asked my SA about a SO slot. It was a total surprise to me.
I really do think it’s more about the relationship and the store than anything else. At least that’s been my experience. I just started working with a new SA at a store in Texas and was offered a wishlist QB within a month(very low prespend). We have a lovely relationship despite it being a new one. I think this same idea applies to SO’s.