Texas stores

I was there yesterday too! Had no idea about the spring event so was pretty shocked at how crowded it was. I also stared at the display case for a while haha. I ended up leaving with a bottle of H24, a new muffler, and a neobain pouch. I’m torn about the blue jean color - I really liked the dark blue larger one in the back though. 😊
Great score! Yes it was crazy yesterday. Look like the big Evie is in blue nuit. It is nice dark neutral. You should let your SA knows that you are interested in so she/he can keep an eye on it. My friend got it in black with ghw last month.

Reactions: FrenchNewbie
Great score! Yes it was crazy yesterday. Look like the big Evie is in blue nuit. It is nice dark neutral. You should let your SA knows that you are interested in so she/he can keep an eye on it. My friend got it in black with ghw last month.
Thanks! I even got to wear my muffler for a while today, with the crazy winds here!

I ended up buying a 33 in etoupe a few weeks ago, so my Evelyne journey is over for now, unless I ever see an orange one for my husband. They had black, too, but both were GHW and I’d prefer palladium with black.

My SA knows I’m on the lookout for a large Kelly in a darker blue though, although we both acknowledged it’ll be a while. Which I am good with, something to look forward to and time to save up haha.

• Love
Reactions: ShadowComet
there are so many green bags and I thought of you when I were there 😀
I literally gasped when I saw all of the green!! 💚 My SA just laughed because she knew I’d love it!! I still think vert comics is 1-2 shades too light for me but it is really beautiful on the Kelly moove. And Vert Yucca… slight bit of yellow undertones, I really like a true Kelly or emerald green, or even darker, but I don’t think I’d say no at this point to a Yucca Birkin! The one posted on this thread from Paris looks really nice. I guess it depends on the lighting, like so many of their colors!

Thanks for the info! I’m from out of state and recently switched from my home store (Beverly Hills) to Austin. My concern is that there isn’t much stock or allocations of QB made to this store.
Welcome! It’s my home town so of course I’m biased lol. Time will tell. I was told their yearly sales were predicted at 10mil and I found it incredibly hard to believe as that is super low. So you may really do well there. Just not sure how great of bags you will get. I wasn’t impressed with the ones my friends got. But again, my preference and colors and sizes that I’m not after like B35 with palladium hardware.

Reactions: MacawGuy
Welcome! It’s my home town so of course I’m biased lol. Time will tell. I was told their yearly sales were predicted at 10mil and I found it incredibly hard to believe as that is super low. So you may really do well there. Just not sure how great of bags you will get. I wasn’t impressed with the ones my friends got. But again, my preference and colors and sizes that I’m not after like B35 with palladium hardware.
Thank you! I'm also not looking for B35's. What types of bags was your friend offered? I"m looking for some KP and K/B 25's.

Reactions: BorntoRunandShop
Thank you! I'm also not looking for B35's. What types of bags was your friend offered? I"m looking for some KP and K/B 25's.
Austin is my home store and I live in Austin. Stock is very low. I have a friend that got 1 QB last year even after to she had already spent 1:1 after receiving her QB. I have spent over 3:1 to get a MK. I asked my SA about KPs and she said she has never seen one come in store and she has been working there since they opened. Non-QBs are no easier to get. This store gets mainly black, brown, etoupe, and grey, but not many bright colors and zero cream/white colors. I’ve heard the Vegas stores have the best stock outside of New York. I’ve thought about trying to go that route.

Reactions: BorntoRunandShop
Austin is my home store and I live in Austin. Stock is very low. I have a friend that got 1 QB last year even after to she had already spent 1:1 after receiving her QB. I have spent over 3:1 to get a MK. I asked my SA about KPs and she said she has never seen one come in store and she has been working there since they opened. Non-QBs are no easier to get. This store gets mainly black, brown, etoupe, and grey, but not many bright colors and zero cream/white colors. I’ve heard the Vegas stores have the best stock outside of New York. I’ve thought about trying to go that route.
Thank you so much for this info! Based on your experience I’m not sure if I should continue with this store or jump ship.

My friend shops at Austin as well and she lives in San Antonio. She just got offered mini Kelly in Epsom Mauve Sylvester and mini Lindy gold on gold in Feb. Last year she got B25 gold on gold and her special order mini K as well as KP in vert fonce lizard.