Texas stores

Hi! I'm new to Hermes but am wondering if anybody has been to the Houston store in a while? Curious if it seemed that they had a lot of Evelyne TPM in store. My husband wanted to treat me to my first Hermes for Christmas and I've got my heart set on an Evelyne TPM but we would be driving in from Austin. I would hate to drive out there to find out they don't have anything. I guess worse case is that if they don't have one, I'd be put on a waiting list?
They usually don't have the mini Evelyne in store. If they do, they tend to save it for their loyal customers. I had to wait 8 months for mine.

Reactions: RT1
Hi everyone! I’ve been wanting a picotin 18 for quite some time, and I finally have enough money for it. I’m from Houston, and don’t have any purchase history from Hermes. Do y’all think my chances of walking into H and asking for a picotin they will let me purchase it or I have a better chance of getting it online whenever they post it online?

Hi everyone! I’ve been wanting a picotin 18 for quite some time, and I finally have enough money for it. I’m from Houston, and don’t have any purchase history from Hermes. Do y’all think my chances of walking into H and asking for a picotin they will let me purchase it or I have a better chance of getting it online whenever they post it online?
Don't forget to call and get an appointment first. Good luck!! (It's a great feeling to save for a bag!)

you can buy a picotin without previous purchase history

Reactions: RT1
Hi!
Has anyone been invited to special events for holidays for the Dallas or Houston boutiques?

And how to get an invite??

TIA
The only holiday events I've been aware of and invited to are the VIP shopping events for Christmas and Valentine's Day. For the Christmas ones, they give every guest a bottle of champagne and chocolate. For Valentine's day, they do a bag draw.

You have to be a good client or VIP from their perspective to get invited.

hi!It’s my local boutique and Picotin 18 was readily available 1 month back - with France closing it was tough but I know I was offered 2 touch picotin 18 (rose gold but I was was at work and on errands so they both were gone by the time I called back :smile:) and I’m a sporadic buyer..

good luck !

Reactions: AllThingsBougie
I am thinking about an Evelyne but before I reach out to my SA wanted to ask if the TPM is harder to get than a 29? Does anyone have a TPM and do you mind not having the outside pouch? I have looked at photos of the sizes and I thought the TPM looked a bit small for everyday use. If anyone has one or both sizes would appreciate nay insights or thoughts. Thanks.

Is anyone willing to share their SA info for Houston? I used to shop frequently at the Stanford store since it was closer to my work, but since COVID, I’ve relocated to Houston. My SA in Stanford was amazing, but I haven’t had the same luck in Houston. I’ve called the Houston store 3 times and left messages and no one has gotten back to me And I can’t just pop in because they’re by appointment only. Any suggestions would be great.

I am thinking about an Evelyne but before I reach out to my SA wanted to ask if the TPM is harder to get than a 29? Does anyone have a TPM and do you mind not having the outside pouch? I have looked at photos of the sizes and I thought the TPM looked a bit small for everyday use. If anyone has one or both sizes would appreciate nay insights or thoughts. Thanks.

Please post on the Evie thread since this is not strictly about a Texas store, TY

Is anyone willing to share their SA info for Houston? I used to shop frequently at the Stanford store since it was closer to my work, but since COVID, I’ve relocated to Houston. My SA in Stanford was amazing, but I haven’t had the same luck in Houston. I’ve called the Houston store 3 times and left messages and no one has gotten back to me And I can’t just pop in because they’re by appointment only. Any suggestions would be great.
Please post on the Evie thread since this is not strictly about a Texas store, TY
Sorry. I can see how to find different threads using a search term which s how I found this one but I do not see a specific Evelyne sub-forum. Do you know if there is one and where to find it. Thanks.

Sorry. I can see how to find different threads using a search term which s how I found this one but I do not see a specific Evelyne sub-forum. Do you know if there is one and where to find it. Thanks.

Reactions: balthus
Can anyone tell me who the store manager is at the Dallas boutique now?

I have been having an issue with responsiveness with the SA I have worked with the past few years. I had a much better relationship with my old SA who left and when Martha was the store manager.

Between the store closing on and off due to covid, furloughs, etc, since last year it's been challenging and frustrating and I was treated quite rudely when I went to return a scarf a couple fo months ago when I had an appointment.

My birthday is in a week and I usually treat myself to something special each year.

I was in contact with my SA a month ago about a few options and she was supposed to get back to me but I have not heard back from her since then and she has stopped answering emails.

Thanks.