Texas stores

Likwise. I need to buy furniture to get invited to these events ;(
Right? :lol:
I thought (naively) that I was a reasonably good client in terms of regularly buying items even though none were at the level of furniture. But last time I was there we were looking at plates and the SA casually mentioned how she had someone walk in one day and buy 20K worth of dinnerware for a party they were having. And I was like, well crap, I’m probably just slightly better than a window shopper at this point.

Just keep in mind that invitations for these things are pretty limited. And your SA may not even be working that day, in which case you probably won't be invited.

I wasn't invited to this particular event but was invited to a different one a few weeks back. That was my first invitation in a little over two years of shopping and four QBs. I wouldn't read much into it but you can always let your SA know that you'd be interested in any special events. I just wouldn't make a big fuss about it.

Reactions: MacawGuy and hbr
Just keep in mind that invitations for these things are pretty limited. And your SA may not even be working that day, in which case you probably won't be invited.

I wasn't invited to this particular event but was invited to a different one a few weeks back. That was my first invitation in a little over two years of shopping and four QBs. I wouldn't read much into it but you can always let your SA know that you'd be interested in any special events. I just wouldn't make a big fuss about it.
You got 4qbs in a little over 2 yrs? Really. How? Can u share your experience shopping there pls!

Reactions: MacawGuy
You got 4qbs in a little over 2 yrs? Really. How? Can u share your experience shopping there pls!
The "building a relationship" thread is going to have a litany of great advice, but for me, it's just shopping regularly, buying across many metiers, and just being nice/pleasant/respectful. And once I add a QB to my wishlist, I don't pester my SA about it. I just trust that it will come in time and it always has.

The "building a relationship" thread is going to have a litany of great advice, but for me, it's just shopping regularly, buying across many metiers, and just being nice/pleasant/respectful. And once I add a QB to my wishlist, I don't pester my SA about it. I just trust that it will come in time and it always has.
How much each time do u spend and how offen?