Tessuta collection

G.Allyn

O.G.
Dec 12, 2013
I know, I know...won't leave this darn collection alone. The thing is, since I sent 3 bags in for the trade in program, I need to get three things this month. You must purchase at full price and it must be 2X+ what your trade in credit is from D&B.

Anyway, checked today and the Tessuta zip around is $188.00 and the woven shopper is a whopping $498.00. With my credit the prices will hit a reasonable, although not a wonderful price. With a bone florentine this would make my three items.

I have 3 more D&B items I could send in to reach my 6 max this year. Out with the old and in with the new. Want to do this before they stop the program. Kind of like how they put a stop to the three easy pays.

I know, I know...won't leave this darn collection alone. The thing is, since I sent 3 bags in for the trade in program, I need to get three things this month. You must purchase at full price and it must be 2X+ what your trade in credit is from D&B.

Anyway, checked today and the Tessuta zip around is $188.00 and the woven shopper is a whopping $498.00. With my credit the prices will hit a reasonable, although not a wonderful price. With a bone florentine this would make my three items.

I have 3 more D&B items I could send in to reach my 6 max this year. Out with the old and in with the new. Want to do this before they stop the program. Kind of like how they put a stop to the three easy pays.

Are they planning to stop the trade in program or are you saying you're worried they might?

While I do not have any knowledge the trade-in-program may end, I guess I just thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of the program while it is still an option for customers.

I remember at the end of last year when they decided to end the 3 easy pay program. I heard it was going to end and about 30 days later, it was gone.

The trade in program has been in effect for years; I don't see them doing away with it anytime soon. It is not openly promoted, so most people don't even know about it. The EP is a promotion that they do infrequently on a "limited time only" basis.

Ms Chelsea in the Tessuta line is SO gorgeous! :loveeyes:

However I checked on her weight while call Dooney CS about something else. She's more that 3.25 lbs....the CS rep didn't give me an extact weight. Way too heavy for me no matter how beautiful she is in all colors. :shucks:

Oh well....

Sue