TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System!!

somehow i totally missed this thread and i see you ladies have been talking about me! :P i finally got my review up, if i'd known sooner i definitely would've posted a mini review here, i'm sorry! i love my system and it's super super easy to use. please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

i reviewed the system here:

http://www.abeautyfulsentiment.com/2009/08/temptu-airbrush-makeup-system-review.html

and i'll be reviewing the blush, foundation and highlighter pods hopefully at some point today, and then the retouch blush, highlighter and foundation pens tomorrow!

I actually bought it on the F&F from Sephora which made it a bit more affordable for me.

I like it, I have sensitive skin, red from rosacea... and it's light enough and I can do my own build up of foundation.

Maybe it's just me but I love putting on my foundation with my fingers and powder and blush with brushes.. :smile:
For me this system seems quite unnecessary and for that much money.. no thanks :shame:

I've been dying to try one of these, except
I, too, love putting on my foundation with
a brush. I love the whole process. I'd try
this, though, just to get that glow-y look.
They were on sale several weeks ago on
Hautelook or RueLaLa, but I passed up
the opportunity to get it cheaper. I'm
going to be on the look-out if it comes
up again, though, after reading jc's
blog about it. Thank you, jc!

Wondering how the machine has held up for people who bought this a year or so ago. I bought (and returned) the Uslu Airlines airbrush - it got repeatedly clogged and was a huge PITA to use. Temptu isn't available in Canada yet (that I know of) but it looked very interesting when I saw it in the US last week.

I'm kind of a makeup junky. I am really liking the Chanel cream foundation I am using now (applied with a brush and it's fast and great coverage and fuss free, great for travel, too) but airbrushing can be great. I liked the SK-II - too bad they discontinued it and reformulated all their shades.

Wondering how the machine has held up for people who bought this a year or so ago. I bought (and returned) the Uslu Airlines airbrush - it got repeatedly clogged and was a huge PITA to use. Temptu isn't available in Canada yet (that I know of) but it looked very interesting when I saw it in the US last week.
Mine is still going well, but I only use mine on special occasion times and a bit more often then that when my complexion is at it's worst (and I don't want to make it break out more...).