Temptation Island

Who is watching the latest season??? Hall is an idiot, Great clearly only wants to be the center of attention, Chris is absolutely controlling and a narcissist, and the only man I like is the young guy!
Paris seems like a good time but very shallow, Maricela is awesome and I always love to see the women who become their best selves. Kaitlyn is an idiot and needs to be on the same journey Maricela is on, and the older chick is just a bit*h.
The couples become less likable every season and yet I am always here for it!
I had taped some episodes but decided not to watch. Is it worth watching?

It's not too bad. They added a couple new things - they have a "temptation light" that goes on when someone in the opposite villa is being "tempted." They also let the singles send video messages when they couples got to.
Oh boy…..I always feel like I need a shower after watching the show. I’m not sure I want to invest my time with it but I may check it out…I may just to see the new changes ..

Who is watching the latest season??? Hall is an idiot, Great clearly only wants to be the center of attention, Chris is absolutely controlling and a narcissist, and the only man I like is the young guy!
Paris seems like a good time but very shallow, Maricela is awesome and I always love to see the women who become their best selves. Kaitlyn is an idiot and needs to be on the same journey Maricela is on, and the older chick is just a bit*h.
The couples become less likable every season and yet I am always here for it!
This is my first time ever watching. I know Kaitlin and she's actually a great human. The show is trash but we can we expect??

• Wow
Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
This is my first time ever watching. I know Kaitlin and she's actually a great human. The show is trash but we can we expect??
She seems nice. I meant she was an idiot for thinking she and Hall were going to walk out of there together and to keep wasting her time on him. :smile: I was glad to see that when he came to the girl's villa she seemed to finally get it and was done wasting her tears on him. It sounds like her business is very successful, but she needs to work on her self confidence.

She seems nice. I meant she was an idiot for thinking she and Hall were going to walk out of there together and to keep wasting her time on him. :smile: I was glad to see that when he came to the girl's villa she seemed to finally get it and was done wasting her tears on him. It sounds like her business is very successful, but she needs to work on her self confidence.
haha, fair. Going on a reality show because you aren't sure if you want to get married is def a red flag. I'm low key glad it took this for her to realize he is not worth her time! She really is awesome, her business is awesome and I know she's happy!