Tell me your favorite Hair Products

Frederic Fekkai Glossing shampoo, conditioner & creme
Frederic Fekkai Au Naturel shampoo & conditioner
Terax Original Crema conditioner
Frederic Fekkai deep conditioning treatment

My hair type is: relatively straight (but I flatiron it), medium thickness and normal to slightly oily.

My hair's thick with a loose curl to it. I use Kerestase shampoo and conditioners. They are amazing. Whenever my hair is too stressed from all the dying and heat styling, their deep conditioner gets it healthy in no time.

It's a 10 miracle leave-in product.

I have thick, straight hair that use to feel like a bristle after I flat-ironed but since I started using this product, my ends feel smooth and soft!

I have fine, curly hair that comes in massive amounts. A bit on the dry side, as most curly Sues lol. I'm not a fan of high-end hair products; the one time I tried I was quite disappinted (Fekkai's Glossing Cream), so I tend to buy mine from Wal-Mart.

A product line I'm pretty much in love with is Aussie. Their double personality mousse + leave-in conditioner is great! It defines curls without any crunchiness. Also, their shampoo and conditioner I swear by, I just can't remember the name and am too lazy to go check.. but it's a moisturizing one.

voyageursoapandcandle.ca has great recipes for shampoos, conditioners, leave in hair treatments. I make my own and you can't get better than that...and they ship anywhere and it is a HELL of a lot cheaper than buying stuff.

i have thick naturally straight hair but it always becomes messy when i sleep :P
Aussie 3 minute miracle
biosilk silk therapy (you have to use a LITTLE bit a time or else it weighs your hair down and feels almost greasy)
chi silk infusion

i haven't found a perfect hair spray but i love hair spray now. i like to flat iron with ghd and tease my hair for volume at the top

aussie hair insurance leave in conditioner is part of my daily routine now. before i didn't use it as much

Black girl, relaxed hair...

My favs are Alter Ego Nequal Deep Conditioner
Kenra shampoo
Creme of Nature shampoo
Silicon Mix conditioner
Alfaparf Semi di Lino oil vials
Alfaparf Cristalli Liquidi serum

For my fine, dry, slightly curly long hair:

-Pureology Volume shampoo and conditioner (I've used this for years and looove it!)

-Phyto Phtyojoba Hair Conditioner (I use it as a mask at least once a week, it's great!)

-Redken Align (helps straighten my hair and tame the frizzies)

-KMS Flat Out Anti Humidity Seal Spray (Great for taming frizzies and adding lots of shine!)

-Jonathon Product High Shine Hairspray and Pureology's In Charge Plus Hairspray. The Jonathon Product is for when I need just a touch of hold; the Pureology is for when I need a lot. like wearing an updo.

My hair is relatively straight, but I still flat iron it. It's also darkened, my brown is too mousy for me :Push:

Redken Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner
Joico KPak Reconstructor - I SWEAR by this
Suave Kids Apple Detangling Spray for added softness
and Frederic Fekkai Glossing Spray for shine

Organic hair products of charlesnaturally....which i am using for longtime and has kept my hair healthy yet .....I already have smooth and silky hair but i had problem of hair falling which has reduced to most extent....