Tell me about your hobo/day?

I love my Grenat Day more than my Twiggy, Box & City!:yahoo:
The leather is ultra smooshy and featherweight, the more I carry her, the softer she becomes! The day can hold a lot, and I mean, A LOT!!:nuts:
One thing about the shoulder strap - IT STAYS ON!!!

wow... I've just convinced myself to hunt for another Day/Hobo:shocked::sneaky:

Catcat, you found an Ink Day? :drool: :drool: :drool: wow! did you find it in France or somewhere else? I've been looking for one forever but the only ones I've seen have had iffy leather.

slinks I bought it from bertiebluebird honestly don't know about the leather, it looked a little thin but ok in the pics. It doesn't have the plasticlook so I think it will be fine. My Ink work did have so so leather but I conditioned it with AG and it was perfect.

I also have a grenat day that I love dearly. I find it very useful, since I can fit lots of papers & files in there, + my other stuff. I do keep a small cosmetic case inside with keys, lipstick etc, and a long wallet, since small items might get lost. I do prefer this style to the smaller bbags, the nice slouchyness of the leather does look great on a hobo.

slinks I bought it from bertiebluebird honestly don't know about the leather, it looked a little thin but ok in the pics. It doesn't have the plasticlook so I think it will be fine. My Ink work did have so so leather but I conditioned it with AG and it was perfect.

Oh, congrats! I've never bought from bertie but I hear she's great, lots of girls here have been very happy with their purchases from her.
All the Ink hobos I've seen IRL have had so-so leather. Maybe it's all of them? maybe the better leather went to the city style?

Oh, congrats! I've never bought from bertie but I hear she's great, lots of girls here have been very happy with their purchases from her.
All the Ink hobos I've seen IRL have had so-so leather. Maybe it's all of them? maybe the better leather went to the city style?

I don't know I've seen a lot of Ink cities that were soso as well. I don't know. tedstar in the UK had an ink day a while ago that looked amazing but was very pricy. She ended up accepting a much lower offer but I was after a city then. I honestly think that once treated with AG many can end up looking stunning. It doesn't work on all the leathers but does wonders on the thinner ones.
If I can I avoid treating but...if it's thirsty what can you do ?!:P

Hippiechic, I have a magenta day and I would say it definitely has a vertical look to it so I think it would look fab on you.
The only downside I see is the same as cuteusername mentioned, there is just one gigantic compartment (and one small inside pocket) and you can get lost in there!

Actually, the interior and exterior pockets on a Day are the largest of all the B-bags (even bigger than the pockets on the Work and Weekender). That's one of the reasons I love the Day so much!!

As for how the Day looks on larger sized women...it looks fabulous!!

Actually, the interior and exterior pockets on a Day are the largest of all the B-bags (even bigger than the pockets on the Work and Weekender). That's one of the reasons I love the Day so much!!

As for how the Day looks on larger sized women...it looks fabulous!!

Esiders, you are correct. I just think of it as "small" as compared to the interior of the day. The pocket is definitely more useful than the pocket in the city.

I looked for a day forever and finally found a pale pink one I :heart: :heart: :heart: ! I was worried it would look a little overwhelming on me (I'm 5'2", 110 lbs) but it's a great size. I'll try to take a picture today. I agree with everyone else that it's a great everyday bag; perfect for a shopping trip!!! I love how it sits on against the body. I also love that it's not necessarily the most popular size or that you see it on lots of people. So another vote here for the day!!!

I love my black day! It has amazing 05 leather (so soft and smooshy). I carried it every day since I got it and probably would have continued carrying it if my sister didn't ask if she could borrow it. So now I'm carrying my eggplant city but I'm missing my Day.

I :love: the style of the Day on Pfers who posted their pictures as well as on Nicky Hilton and the other celebs but for some reason, the Day just isn't for me. :sad:

I had a rouge theatre Day a few months ago (sold it now) and used it a few times until I realize it was a pain to carry it on my shoulder. :Push: Even though the Day fits alot but the single-strap always ended up cutting into my shoulder after toting around the bag for an hour or more, and I don't even carry that much in my bag. :crybaby:Maybe I have a bony or deform shoulder but as much as I like the style of the bag, it just doesn't work out for me.

I much prefer the First and City... :shame:

I have four Days (Black, Camel, Truffle, Lilac) and another on the way. I find the style much more versatile. I have a baby and need to have my hands free, and I also work, and travel for work, and so I need to have my hands free to deal with taxi drivers and my bigger luggage and all kinds of other things. The Day is roomy, has a great slouch, the leather is just, well, you know. I can't recommend it highly enough. When you do get one, make sure to post pics!