Tell me about the Stroke Me

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't understand this bag. I had a full size one long ago but didn't keep it long. I'd like to try it again but I think all of my stuff will just pile up at the bottom.

It's beautiful in the photos. Please tell me why you love your Stroke Me so that I can be persuaded to take a chance on one again. ;)

2. I had the smaller version and had the same problem. Everything ended up in the point and I felt like I had to lay my things in just right to make the bag lay right. I also didn't like that you couldn't ever sit it down and have it sit up right. You have to lay it on its side. It IS a beautiful bag though. Just not the most practical IMO!

3. I have a taupe midi, and it's true everything ends up in a bit of a weird heap in the bottom due to the point. BUT I'm sure someone said that if you use a bag liner it helps. I haven't tried this yet but will do come Spring/Summer and will whip out my VIP bag liner which I hope will organize everything and stop things from being on a slant.

The Stroke Me/Midi does look so unique and lovely that I'm prepared to go with it but if I can make it more organisational and stop everything going a bit in a slanty heap, I will!

4. I have to admit that I have a regular/small one in black crash that I have not used but it is such a cool bag I cannot let it go:P

I will try it this weekend and give some feedback.

5. I have 3 SM's (all large size) but I'm okay with "bottomless pit" style bags -- I tend to put my smaller items into bags inside so it's not all that hard to find things. I love the style - stays on my shouder pretty well, is large but not bulky as it lies really flat, can fit a ton of stuff - great for shopping or travel as I can add stuff as I go plus I think it's a very unique and classy style - I have a black crash, green crash and the old tan matte -- I use the crash ones more as that leather is so durable I can use when it rains or when I travel.

6. I've had both a full size and SM midi and with both I used purse organizers. That solved the problem.

7. I have the SMM and stuff does end up in a pile at the bottom. If you like the rounded shape but don't want to use a purse organiser, you could also try the Adore Me as another option - it doesn't have the same jumble at the bottom thing happen.

8. I have the SMM in matte tan. I've gotten so many compliments on this bag, that I don't care about the stuff in the bottom!

9. I had 3 / one fk purple matte lge and dk grey matte lge one fuschia STD.. I found the lge was better suited to my needs in terms of carrying stuff but you Re right, I felt like it was a lot of bag to have so little rattling round the bottom!