Telfar shopping bag - thoughts?

Telfar bag security program IV was just announced to be this Thursday April 14-April 18. I am new to Telfar and have only bought one bag from a drop, small pool blue which I love. Does anyone have experience with this program? How long did it actually take? What bags did/would you reserve?

Telfar bag security program IV was just announced to be this Thursday April 14-April 18. I am new to Telfar and have only bought one bag from a drop, small pool blue which I love. Does anyone have experience with this program? How long did it actually take? What bags did/would you reserve?

I personally did not use the bag security program but my friends have and the timeline Telfar promises is pretty accurate. It came right at the time it was expected to be for them. I think it is 6 months or something?

Reactions: _jlv
I personally did not use the bag security program but my friends have and the timeline Telfar promises is pretty accurate. It came right at the time it was expected to be for them. I think it is 6 months or something?
Thanks for the feedback! The timeline looks like a big range; July 15-October 31. I want so many colors but need to narrow down; plus it will realistically be Fall by the time I get the bags. I'm eyeing chocolate, sage, black, and cream. I definitely want to get one in Medium to use for work but not sure which would look best! Maybe chocolate? I'm going back through this thread for inspo :biggrin:

Thanks for the feedback! The timeline looks like a big range; July 15-October 31. I want so many colors but need to narrow down; plus it will realistically be Fall by the time I get the bags. I'm eyeing chocolate, sage, black, and cream. I definitely want to get one in Medium to use for work but not sure which would look best! Maybe chocolate? I'm going back through this thread for inspo :biggrin:

Yeah it is a long timeline for sure. But, I'm sure the bags will come in quicker than you think. Time flies!!

I really love the chocolate for the medium size and want the same, good choice. I'm also in love with the eggplant color and want that too. You can't go wrong with any color really.

I did bag security II, ordered in I think Feb/March for delivery between July and September and it arrived mid-August.

I’ve done the bag security program twice. I did it last spring and received my bag by the end of July, pretty early in the scheduled timeframe. Then I did it again in October and received my bag by January. The second time, my bag arrived much earlier than I expected.

I have a tan medium already but I want to get a more wintery color in medium as well through bag security. However, I am undecided between the black and eggplant, leaning towards black as it goes with everything, I am just hesitating because it seems so safe, lol.

I have a tan medium already but I want to get a more wintery color in medium as well through bag security. However, I am undecided between the black and eggplant, leaning towards black as it goes with everything, I am just hesitating because it seems so safe, lol.
I am planning to get a medium tan! I am also getting a small in chocolate. I know what you mean about black, it is safe but you know it will match with everything. Maybe consider chocolate as well?

I am planning to get a medium tan! I am also getting a small in chocolate. I know what you mean about black, it is safe but you know it will match with everything. Maybe consider chocolate as well?
Ah, I went with the black - as pretty as the eggplant is, I don't have a lot that it really goes with, and I'm not fond of the chocolate. It will be used as a work and travel bag, so black was most practical. :smile:

Ah, I went with the black - as pretty as the eggplant is, I don't have a lot that it really goes with, and I'm not fond of the chocolate. It will be used as a work and travel bag, so black was most practical. :smile:
Nice! I’m still torn. I think I want navy blue medium for a work bag and chocolate in the small. Tho I did see sage in the wild yesterday and it’s so pretty. Gah. I can’t decide!

Thank you for the information! Exciting!
I hope the website will not crash given the demand. I wonder if it’s better to add to cart and checkout ASAP rather than try to add 2 or 3. Or if it’s smarter to access the desktop version of the site instead of via mobile.

Thoughts?

Hey y'all, if anyone is interested they are dropping all bags on Friday, September 23rd, 12PM EST. It's not bag security, it's a regular drop, but for ALL BAGS.