Teen Lauren 1980 with chain

ksony

Mar 14, 2011
I noticed BV now has the Teen Lauren 1980 bag available. I’m curious what other BV fans think of the bag. I’m looking for a bag that I can use day to night and feel this is cute. Would love any thoughts on the bag or if anyone has it and your feedback. If I get it I’m considering the salt color (cream) or fondant. I wear a lot of neutrals - what color do you prefer.

I noticed BV now has the Teen Lauren 1980 bag available. I’m curious what other BV fans think of the bag. I’m looking for a bag that I can use day to night and feel this is cute. Would love any thoughts on the bag or if anyone has it and your feedback. If I get it I’m considering the salt color (cream) or fondant. I wear a lot of neutrals - what color do you prefer.
I saw it in person yesterday, and it's cute. The chain strap definitely makes it more versatile than earlier versions. I noticed the bag itself is a bit larger than my TM era Laurens. It felt closer in size to The Pouch.

I have five TM versions, with another on the way (yes, I have a Lauren problem). So, I have no plans to add the new version to my collection. However, this new one is great for those who don't want to fully embrace clutch life. You can't go wrong with a neutral, but that Barolo is sooo gorgeous!

I saw it in person yesterday, and it's cute. The chain strap definitely makes it more versatile than earlier versions. I noticed the bag itself is a bit larger than my TM era Laurens. It felt closer in size to The Pouch.

I have five TM versions, with another on the way (yes, I have a Lauren problem). So, I have no plans to add the new version to my collection. However, this new one is great for those who don't want to fully embrace clutch life. You can't go wrong with a neutral, but that Barolo is sooo gorgeous!
Thank you! I am going to call my SA and see if the boutique near me has any in stock- I’d like to see it. Given you have a lot of Lauren, can you tell me in what occasions you carry it the most? I see myself using this bag casually in the day with jeans and put at night sometimes too- I want something I can grab and go, hold a few things and then bring w on errands etc. I’d love your thoughts! That’s partly why I like the chain allows me to also toss on shoulder if my hands are full.

Thank you! I am going to call my SA and see if the boutique near me has any in stock- I’d like to see it. Given you have a lot of Lauren, can you tell me in what occasions you carry it the most? I see myself using this bag casually in the day with jeans and put at night sometimes too- I want something I can grab and go, hold a few things and then bring w on errands etc. I’d love your thoughts! That’s partly why I like the chain allows me to also toss on shoulder if my hands are full.
I carry my Laurens casually on weekends, for light shopping or dining out. I opt for a crossbody when I want to be hands free. The new Lauren would not be hands free for me. Bags slide off my shoulders easily, and only a crossbody lets me be completely hands free. The chain strap is not long enough for crossbody wear on the new Lauren, but it can easily be worn on the shoulder.

Reactions: MiaT

I hope we see photos of your new TM era Lauren on the BV boards soon! ;)

Reactions: Evergreen602