Teen jodie or Andiamo

Andiamo or Teen Jodie?

• Andiamo

• Teen Jodie

• Something else!

Results are only viewable after voting.

meowdog

Dec 29, 2017
I have been a fan of Bottega since Daniel Lee, and have two padded cassettes (kiwi and black), an Arco tote bag (ice cream), two chain pouches (clay and blue), and one mini jodie (white). I also have a few pairs of shoes, a jacket and a bathrobe.

I kind of moved away from Bottega after getting all those bags and then recently started noticing them again… and bought a small Andiamo bag in Agate Gray. I’ve been using the Andiamo every day since. What should my next bag be??

Sounds like a lovely and well rounded collection :heart: Share a pic of your bags over in the collection thread, would love to see.

I voted for the teen jodie since you do not have any hobos yet, and they are such a great style ……a perfect addition imo…

I love this….

IMG_5310.jpeg

Ooof tough choice. I like both and have strongly considered both.

Before I was really into the teen Jodie but knowing my lifestyle and aesthetic, I probably wouldn't reach for it. I think it's so casually chic but that's what I'd love for my fantasy self, not my real self. :lol:

Now I would probably go for the Andiamo. It's more structured and goes more with my aesthetic.
One of the main things preventing me from pulling the trigger is that I have a BV roma bag, while different, has basically the same silhouette (not including the handles) and that's just too similar for me lol. :P