Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Caramel

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Non of the above

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

amanda92

Feb 1, 2022
Hi! Iā€™m looking to buying my first bottega bag, and been eyeing the teen Jodie! I canā€™t for the life on me, decide between ice cream (pastel yellow), windswept (blue) or caramel šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

I usually only wear neutral colored clothes (a lot of black, grey, white and cream / beige).

I did consider black, but I have a loewe puzzle in black, which is almost ā€œthe same sizeā€. IMG_1771.jpegIMG_1770.jpegIMG_1772.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: jbags07
Tough one. I can see your dilemma :smile:. In the end I voted for the blue. My rationale: the yellow may show wear rather quickly. The caramel is probably the most practical but it doesnā€™t seem as joyful. BV does blue rather well and it could be a lovely crisp look in the summer.
Agree, BV does blue well, and I think I might even be able to style the blue in winter as well šŸ„¹

The caramel is actually a bit softer-toned than your photo IRL. I love this color so much I found H Paris Loafers and an H belt to just about match.
Nice to know! Would love to see a picture if you have onešŸ˜‡ I guess the good thing with caramel is that itā€™s never gonna go out of fashion! Thank you for helping me out ā˜ŗļø

Okay, here are some photos from the thread ā€œBottega Veneta Jodieā€. The one with the multiple images is my own post and you can go to itā€¦post #540.

Attachments

• IMG_2312.jpeg
    IMG_2312.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2311.jpeg
    IMG_2311.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2310.jpeg
    IMG_2310.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 47