teehehee i found my holy grail...

birki : Wow! Absolutely perfect zucca! :heart::heart::heart: those monkeys!:drool:

TokiLoca: I have been searching for the Foresta MM for the longest time too. Lost a few bids on ebay and I thought I would never find one and when I wasn't really looking...there I found it.... on Yahoo! Japan. It has got my perfect placement too coz I love those kois as much as the monkeys.:love: Don't give up. Like me, you will find your perfect Foresta MM one day too. :okay: And yeah, pics....

Attachments

• Foresta Mamma Mia front.jpg
    Foresta Mamma Mia front.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Foresta Mamma Mia back.jpg
    Foresta Mamma Mia back.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 46
Thanks, everyone. I guess I got lucky and found that MM when I least expect to. :smile: With that and a Citta MM (with perfect placement, IMO) that I just won on LJ, I should think I am quite done with my collection. I am one HAPPY gal. :wlae:

birki : What about you? Now that you found your holy grail....are you done too? :graucho:

Oo:huh::huh:O, mytokiluv, you are one lucky girl! Congrats!! I hope I get that lucky one day. Your MM is gorgeous! I also love the koi fishies AND the monkeys. Your bag has ALL my faves exept for the lil sasquatches. Good grief I'm picky! ahhhh....:drool: