Tears over a Lost Opportunity...

dervilfal

O.G.
May 9, 2006
I've been hunting for Studded VPs in a 40.5 for 2 months to no avail. :shucks::sad::crybaby:

Girls, if you see a shoe you love, throw caution to the wind - it may not be there tomorrow. I've given up.

I'm so sorry! Don't give up. Keep stalking eBay. Almost EVERYTHING comes up eventually. A lot of ladies buy shoes they love, then realize they don't fit in to their personal style. Just make sure to get them authenticated before you buy.

Hang in there, sweetheart.

Dont give up hunting especially with this style. A pair will show up soon i bet!

I was wanting aqua Mouche Zeppas for agggggges and i finally got a pair so never give up on your CL dream shoe! If only green Very Noeuds would appear .... :girlsigh:

Oh, I know how devastating it can be to lose out on a pair of shoes you had your heart set on...happened to me a few times. I was actually shocked to still find a pair in my size at Saks last month....I'm sure you've probably checked their system? Don't give up yet, they may show up when you least expect it. :smile:

Oh, do not give up!If I would have given up on my search I wouldn't have come up with my pair.

Keep searching. I'm sure if you give it a little more time they will come up.

Stalk eBay. But first get them authenticated. I'll keep my eye out!

Good Luck!!! :hugs: